spc
Search similar:

uniqs

upset
@terago.net

upset

Anon

DSL Service - Ticket KRV-93616

6 days of downtime. Both times Bell made arrangements, they said between 12-6. Both times I told them to go F&^% themselves, because I am not taking a day off work. Last night I inspected and redid the line side connections on the dmark myself. Low and behold it came up and stayed up. This setup hasn't been touched in six months, why it went down I will never find out. Current service policies by many service providers are antiquated. We don't have a doting 1950's wife at home all day and we don't want one. We now work 10-12 hours days and WE pay for this service. This includes Acanac. I pay for 24/7 service. If it goes down on Friday night, I expect service on the weekend not Monday morning and you should expect this from Bell. If you can't enhance your relationship with Bell, then stop paying their bills until they smarten up. Residential internet service is no longer a luxury. We need it for phone service, our businesses, to contact our families. Something needs to change, drastically.

Maninthemoon
@67.204.32.x

Maninthemoon

Anon

What makes you think doting 50's wives are any different than a 2008 doting wife. LOL.

Bring back the 50's.