spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Maattp
@67.204.48.x

Maattp

Anon

Slow Internet

Some days like today my acanac dsl seems to slow down and wont load certain pages such as hotmail.com. This is very frusterating as I need my email and since my old dialup never did this. I know it's the dsl's fault not the pc because I have tried it on multiple machines icluding a wii. How do I get hotmail to work?

Another question is how do I access the online pc because it says you need an account and there is no way on the user control panel to make an account. I can't even create an email address. How do I get this to work?

Jake Choi
@terago.net

Jake Choi

Anon

I have the same problem.
The internet connection is very slow and sometimes I cannot connect to YAHOO and Microsoft web site. Right now even the
most simple page like google has some time (10 or 15 secs) to show up the google image.
It is very disappointing and frustrating. I also found that
they frequently disconnect the service from time to time
specially in the night time. (My connection icon in the system
tray indicates that connection is disconnected for about minutes and restored back couple times) This causes frequent reconnection of my wireless network.

I have experiences this slow down for 3 or 4 days.

VERY DISAPPOINTING SERVICE....

watches
@acanac.net

watches to Maattp

Anon

to Maattp
Very Disappointing Indeed! Paying for speed and getting sub-standard speed. Where are the compnay guys who used to write to this forum every day?

Maninthemoon
@host36-server.com

Maninthemoon

Anon

Hi Guys..

There has to be a reason you are experiencing slow speeds.

Why don't you go to the Acanac Community Forum and see if you can get help there.