spc
uniqs
yann74
join:2008-08-14

1 recommendation

yann74 to sf_loft

to sf_loft

Re: [Speed Problem] ATT DSL Scam Solution

Just visit the Better business bureau (»www.labbb.org), or contact the states controller's office, or the office of the controler general in Washington. THey usually are pretty aware of these practices, and believe me, they act very efficiently, in contacting the company, when a complaint is issued.
Also every 3 months, the bureau will count the amount of complaints, filed against a business, at the local, state, and nation level, and then will forward their findings to the attorney general.

Complaints look very awful, when a company needs to bring their numbers to wall street, and it can work against a corporation, when the SEC review merger, and acquisitions.

SO really, if all of you (since i did file a complaint successfully, and received a letter from ATT trying to explain, and kissing my consumer's ass-as expected, and it felt great-lol). SO if all of you filed a complaint, and provide the BBB.org with your info+complaint+links to this web forum...
We should force ATT to provide what we pay for.
By the way, here are some very efficient words, used in the language of law:
-Bait and switch
-Unfair and deceptive practices
-Violation of the Fair and Labeling Act
-Violation of Consumer Act
-Abuse of consumer trust

Let's all get smarter and play their game...Let's apply the law. THere are solutions, many, many...And the Net is an open access to these solutions.
Good luck

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

NormanS

MVM

said by yann74:

SO really, if all of you (since i did file a complaint successfully, and received a letter from ATT trying to explain, and kissing my consumer's ass-as expected, and it felt great-lol). SO if all of you filed a complaint, and provide the BBB.org with your info+complaint+links to this web forum...
We should force ATT to provide what we pay for.
By the way, here are some very efficient words, used in the language of law:
-Bait and switch
-Unfair and deceptive practices
-Violation of the Fair and Labeling Act
-Violation of Consumer Act
-Abuse of consumer trust
I would have to be a victim to file a complaint, yes? I have only once had my speed profile go wrong, and AT&T fixed it right away. I had to bring it to their attention first, of course. Somehow, I suspect that I would have to show a good faith effort to work with AT&T to resolve an issue before I could make a complaint out of it.

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to yann74

Premium Member

to yann74
You could post in direct too and I can probably fix the problem as well.