spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Symp EL7
join:2004-05-27
Morrisville, PA

Symp EL7

[northeast] Verizon doesn't want my money

So, since I had nothing but billing problems with my bill be auto charged to my credit card I had it changed to a paper bill. I received my first paper bill about 3 weeks ago and promptly mailed in a check. I received the check back with a letter stating that my account number was invalid. Mind you it is the account number printed on my bill bu Verizon. I did not copy it down, it is printed on the portion of the bill I return with payment. I then get online to pay my bill and was given an error message twice that my account number was/is incorrect.

This morning I call several Verizon numbers trying to make a payment over the phone and none of them can accept payment. I am given a different account number.

As I am typing this I receive a call from Customer Relations (Lisa) and am told that she is not able to help me pay my bill at this time. She can't look up my account number. But she did tell me that I would have to make a payment by Aug 17th or my service will be interrupted. Well gee..........
JohnA4
Premium Member
join:2003-09-16
Pittsburgh, PA

JohnA4

Premium Member

Assuming you're not interested in having your service interrupted, you might try this:

Mark D. Reddick
executive customer Relations
140 West St.
Manhattan, NY 10007
212-321-8457 (office)
212-321-1047 (fax)

Symp EL7
join:2004-05-27
Morrisville, PA

Symp EL7

Thank you. I am calling now.

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA

aaronwt to Symp EL7

Premium Member

to Symp EL7
Verizon took too much of my money. They pulled $290 from my crdit card twice for the July bill.
Now with my current bill I have a credit so I hope they don't charge anything to my card this month.