uniqs
share rss forum feed
« Welcome back to the 1980'sman oh man »
This is a sub-selection from 5GB?

yodacallmesome

@frontiernet.net
reply to PDXPLT

Re: 5GB?

"Those that don't like it can move to an area served by a different DSL provider."

So what about areas where there is no alternative? I live in an area where there are no cable companies, no other DSL provider choices. Frontier has a monopoly here.

guitarzan
Premium
join:2004-05-04
Skytop, PA
said by yodacallmesome :

"Those that don't like it can move to an area served by a different DSL provider."

So what about areas where there is no alternative? I live in an area where there are no cable companies, no other DSL provider choices. Frontier has a monopoly here.
I do not like it, however I ain't about to move to get silly broadband, that's a totally stupid idea suggested. All broadband in the home is, is just a want, a luxury item.

To Telcos offering dsl & dish TV or other services, it's the life or death of a corporation. Go with the alternative and let them sink, as I will be doing come the end of September. Refuse to be ripped off. Chit can Frontiers dsl service, do not buy their dial up service. Frontier can go choke on the big one and their dsl for all I care. They need me more to buy their service(s), more than I need or them or their bottle-necked, restricted internet service.

Life will improve, no CSR headaches, no service outages, no losing $40.+ dollars a month which can be better invested or enjoyed elsewhere.
--
It's easier to manipulate non-religious people, Ever hear of Communism?
With out religion your are more suceptable to manipulation. Look at china, they banned religion. It's much easier to manipulate people who don't have any religious convictions.