Search similar:

uniqs

toplevelpot
Unlucky in women and cards
join:2008-04-19
Los Angeles, CA

toplevelpot

What is happening with netzero.com?

I haven't been able to access my e-mail there for 3-4 days. Is netzero down(or is Earthlink buying it:-p) or out? It's my giveaway addy so nothing vital. Just wonderin' 'bout net zero
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

1 edit

47717768 (banned)

said by toplevelpot:

I haven't been able to access my e-mail there for 3-4 days. Is netzero down(or is Earthlink buying it:-p) or out? It's my giveaway addy so nothing vital. Just wonderin' 'bout net zero
First of all this question should go to Dial-Up section of the forum second of all if you want real dial-up get one of those $4.95 unlimited Dial-Up access. Trust me on this i was a Dial-Up user and i know how slow NetZero and EarthLink is.

toplevelpot
Unlucky in women and cards
join:2008-04-19
Los Angeles, CA

toplevelpot

I have dsl, I just use netzero for the e-mail addy, give to online merchants so they can contact me w/out bugging me, register with places, if this address started to get spammed, I'd have dropped it. Now I'm wonderin' if it hasn't just dropped.
toplevelpot

toplevelpot

Well if I type it in or use the dropdown list on the address bar i get redirected and IE gives an error but if i google and click the link I'm good. I.O.W. my cookie is probably bad. l8r