how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rec9140
Provoice just DO it

join:2003-07-29
Mulberry, FL

Analysts....shoot them like all the lawyers..

I hereby award Mr. Moffett the Jester Analyst of the Year Award for totally having no clue about technology.

Thanks for proving mine and several posters point in a recent news thread how analysts have no clue what they are talking about except how to make money for themselves.

Thank you thank you, thank you.

Now some body find this idiot and turn all his little toys off. No cell phone, no internet, no pc's. He can go back to an adding machine and a ticker tape.
--
Ban all copyright, trademarks, and IP laws!//Lorem ipsum ei pro stet equidem labores, at enim animal expetenda nec. Ea vix argumentum dissentiunt, usu esse ridens ex.

backness

join:2005-07-08
K2P OW2

1 recommendation

Gee and the phone companies have only been milking this copper for almost 100 years in some areas,

This guy is a donkey, the fiber is a sunk cost to be recouped over the next 100 years or at minimum 30.

jmallory

join:2005-11-02
Essexville, MI

said by backness:

Gee and the phone companies have only been milking this copper for almost 100 years in some areas,

This guy is a donkey, the fiber is a sunk cost to be recouped over the next 100 years or at minimum 30.
While that copper may be 100 years old. The CO that actually makes all that copper do something useful has changed a lot in the past 20 years.

I really don't understand some of the preoccupation which is probably one of the least exciting parts of a network.