« Funnywithout merit. »
This is a sub-selection from Typical Wall Street Myopia

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH
reply to Xela19115

Re: Typical Wall Street Myopia

Interesting you say everyone on your street dropped Comcast. Proof? Just because you seen VZ installing something doesnt mean they left Comcast for everything.

Also you can't say how many people Comcast is losing. But i'm sure the ones they are losing each day they're glad to get rid of.

And also techs are paid to say things like that. They're paid to promot their own product and make it seem like everyone is switching. Its their job!

Xela19115

join:2000-10-06
Richboro, PA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by hottboiinnc:

Interesting you say everyone on your street dropped Comcast. Proof? Just because you seen VZ installing something doesnt mean they left Comcast for everything.
Well, I make a statement that people on my block dropped Comcast to FIOS is due to the fact that every house on my block has an ONT and I talk to my neighbors and they tell me they have FIOS.

Also you can't say how many people Comcast is losing. But i'm sure the ones they are losing each day they're glad to get rid of.
What makes you think that Comcast is glad to get rid off certain customers. I used to be a Comcast triple play customer with one of their top packages with HD DVR and 2 SD STBs, the Blast! HSI package as well as their phone service. I was paying almost $200/month for my service. A lot of people who drop Comcast are just like me, i.e. higher revenue customers. If Comcast is glad to lose customers like me then its VZ gain.

And also techs are paid to say things like that. They're paid to promot their own product and make it seem like everyone is switching. Its their job!
That's interesting. But where I live, almost everyone IS switching.

--
xela19115