Coming soon to a cup near you..
Premium
join:2005-01-16
WA, USA
kudos:4

2 edits
reply to Eak the Cat

Re: Qwest Price for Life Terms Changed?

Even more fun is signing up with a ISP other than Qwest.

As I sit, my ISP bill says I have the PFL deal, but my Qwest bill..well...

I even had a 20-minute 3-way call with the director of operations at my ISP and a clueless Qwest script-reader.

It got so silly that my ISP's guy in great frustration told me to hangup and he'd call me back after raising some hell.

And, he did. It got fixed.
But, Qwest still won't really help, and my bill from them shows a 'credit' for a 6 month promo. Huh?

What I wish is that Qwest would share better across departments. It's ludicrous that in a multi-billion dollar corp. billing has no clue what sales did, or if tech sees data from anybody.

Seriously, I know more about my service than THEY do.

It's a compartmented system to the extreme and customers are the ones that lose on its inefficiency.

-CaFF
--

My 9/11 Tribute..online since 9/14/01
Need an Avatar? Check out Wafen's Avatar Pages

RayW
Premium
join:2001-09-01
Layton, UT
kudos:1
said by caffeinator:

What I wish is that Qwest would share better across departments. It's ludicrous that in a multi-billion dollar corp. billing has no clue what sales did, or if tech sees data from anybody.

Seriously, I know more about my service than THEY do.

It's a compartmented system to the extreme and customers are the ones that lose on its inefficiency.

-CaFF
Found that out when I got DSL service, it was four months before the idiots on the phone knew I had DSL (and one "Technical" supervisor said the field techs did not know what they were doing). It was only when one sales rep listened and believed when I said that the tech at the box checked up and down the line and our area was live, and took the time to trace it out, that I got it. He was a collage student down in Salt Lake City area and doing sales as a part time job. Since he was getting ready to quit and take a two year leave of absence, he was just interested in helping instead of doing call quota (a rather poor way to evaluate support people).
--
I am not lost, I find myself every time.