how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rob2647

join:2008-08-12
Rochester, MI

Fine with me

I'm leaving Crapcast for U-verse in a week anyway. I'm not a bit torrent user, but they already have my speeds "DSL like speeds". Caps are a the trend of the year now.

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH
Good luck with that and hope that ATT doesnt cap you either.

And i'm sure Comcast would be happy to get rid of you before then.

Rob2647

join:2008-08-12
Rochester, MI
I don't care if they car or not. They suck, and their service sucks. Thats the only clean thing I can mention about them.

hottboiinnc
ME

Cleveland, OH
well like i said you better hope ATT doesnt start capping as well you'll be screwed. And your experience of Comcast varies by market.

Also depends on how you treat them. If you treat them like assholes they'll do the same to you. everyone does that unless you know how to get what you want when being an ass to someone else.

sturmvogel
Obama '08

join:2008-02-07
Houston, TX
said by hottboiinnc:

well like i said you better hope ATT doesnt start capping as well you'll be screwed. And your experience of Comcast varies by market.

Also depends on how you treat them. If you treat them like assholes they'll do the same to you. everyone does that unless you know how to get what you want when being an ass to someone else.
When they call you with threats it is quite difficult to treat them nicely, although I tried.
--
Treason is a matter of dates

hottboiinnc
ME

Cleveland, OH
the thing is they don't threaten according to them. They promise. because you either do what they say or lose your internet. That's not a threat; thats a promise they give you.