how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

user watch this

@verizon.net

response from camcast to me

This is my response from camcast today

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for contacting the Comcast Office of Rick Germano, Senior Vice President of Customer Operations regarding a bandwidth cap. Comcast is currently evaluating this service and pricing model to ensure we deliver a great online experience to our customers. We have not made any changes to our current service offerings and have no new announcement to make at this time. It is important to note that we must manage the network in such a way that this activity does not degrade the broadband experience for other users. Network management is absolutely essential to provide a good Internet experience for our customers. All major ISPs manage their traffic in some way and many use similar tools. Comcast believes we have a responsibility to our customers to provide this service. Network management helps us perform critical work that protects our customers from things like spam, viruses, the negative effects of network congestion, or attacks to their PCs. As threats on the Internet continue to grow, our network management tools will continue to evolve and keep pace so that we can maintain a good, reliable online experience for all of our customers. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please respond to this email with the following contact information: your address, city, state, zip code, and a phone number where you may be reached. This information will help us better research and understand your experience.. We will look into your concern immediately. We very much appreciate your business and I hope that you will allow us to work to restore your confidence in Comcast. Thank you for choosing Comcast. Sincerely, Melissa Hollands Office of Rick Germano Original Message Follows:------------------------- ------xxxxxxContent-Type:text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"Content-Transfer-Encoding:quoted-printable The following information was submitted from the Comcast Web site:

From what i read here this is supposed to make my web better. How I do not have a clue because less service and more expensive just doesn't click with me.