Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Trinijoy
Premium
join:2005-09-12
Brick, NJ

Online gaming...

It's not downloading content I am worried about it's, Gaming. You don't realize but 6KB a sec adds up when you play online games.

Calculate now on how long it would take to add up to 250 GB with playing an online game...

funchords
Hello
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-11
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:6
said by Trinijoy:

It's not downloading content I am worried about it's, Gaming. You don't realize but 6KB a sec adds up when you play online games.

Calculate now on how long it would take to add up to 250 GB with playing an online game...
16 months.
--
Robb Topolski -= funchords.com =- Hillsboro, Oregon
More features, more fun, Join BroadbandReports.com, it's free...

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

1 edit
said by funchords:

said by Trinijoy:

16 months.
6 KB per sec =
360 KB per minute
21 MB per hour
506 MB per day
14.8 GB per month

who plays 24/7 anyways?

funchords
Hello
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-11
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:6
But that does really illustrate the need for a self-monitoring tool that's better than -- don't worry, we'll warn you before implementing our "final solution."

C'mon, Comcast, it's just the right thing to do! You said you were listening to your users -- well your users are telling you -- in droves -- that they need this tool.

GreyGhost531

@medtronic.com
reply to 88615298
My son....

GreyGhost531

@medtronic.com

1 edit
reply to 88615298
said by 88615298:

said by funchords:

said by Trinijoy:

16 months.
6 KB per sec =
360 KB per minute
21 MB per hour
506 MB per day
14.8 GB per month

who plays 24/7 anyways?
My son.....