sturmvogel6
Obama '08
join:2008-02-07
Houston, TX

sturmvogel6 to K3

to K3

Re: It's official: Comcast starts 250GB bandwidth caps October 1

said by K3:

I called comcast this morning and they told me it will go with the billing cycle, I should have included that with my last post, sorry.

Also I asked if Blast is affected by the caps and it is, Business class is the only service not affected by the caps.
As long as you do not get it in writing it is not worth jack. I have seen 3 different answers from 2 different people with CC.

Just my opinion.

K3
join:2008-05-06
Kankakee, IL

K3

In writing, lol. This site has some of the most paranoid un-trusting users I have ever seen. How bout you call them up and they'll tell you the same thing they told me

sturmvogel6
Obama '08
join:2008-02-07
Houston, TX

sturmvogel6

said by K3:

In writing, lol. This site has some of the most paranoid un-trusting users I have ever seen. How bout you call them up and they'll tell you the same thing they told me
Yes, in writing. Paranoia would be if the distrust would be without reason. After the many documented incidents we have seen, this is just caution in dealing with an entity that in my opinion sees no problem in not telling the truth to the Federal Communication Comission.

In my opinion, when dealing with a potential serial liar getting clauses in writing is good insurance when the party may choose not to remember or suddenly claim that something else was implied at potential problems in the future.

Keep laughing, I believe it sounds quite hollow.

I see no reason to call CC, I have had the pleasure of dealing with their telephone support enough and I see no reason to get more friends from India.