Glaice
Brutal Video Vault
Premium Member
join:2002-10-01
North Babylon, NY

Glaice

Premium Member

Typical government cowardice

This is not how you do it! Blocking potential customers is not how you do business!

Are you afraid bloggers are uprooting corruption and other things in your country, Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin and PM Abdullah Ahmad Badawi?
nutcr0cker
join:2003-04-02
Chandler, AZ

nutcr0cker

"Its corrupt and overrun by Islamic extremists"

LOL....so the basic deal is who can run back to the history faster....The christian extremists or the Islamic extremists! or perhaps Jesus can go and tech Mahatir as he taught the shrub

ThirdShifter
Premium Member
join:2002-03-16
Wethersfield, CT

ThirdShifter to Glaice

Premium Member

to Glaice
said by Glaice:

This is not how you do it! Blocking potential customers is not how you do business!

Are you afraid bloggers are uprooting corruption and other things in your country, Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin and PM Abdullah Ahmad Badawi?
Exactly my sentiments. The leaders of the current Malaysian goverment blames blogs for their poor showing at the polls few months back.

How ridiculous!

They are claiming the blog is inciting and seditious to the general population.
nutcr0cker
join:2003-04-02
Chandler, AZ

nutcr0cker

"The leaders of the current Malaysian goverment blames blogs for their poor showing at the polls few months back"

Compare this to some Christian taliban blaming gays for 9/11 the same one endosrisng the esteemed McCain! So tell me the difference.
hescominsoon
join:2003-02-18
Brunswick, MD

hescominsoon

said by nutcr0cker:

"The leaders of the current Malaysian goverment blames blogs for their poor showing at the polls few months back"

Compare this to some Christian taliban blaming gays for 9/11 the same one endosrisng the esteemed McCain! So tell me the difference.
Christian Taliban? To Whom are you referring? Do you have links to back up these statements?

SimbaSeven
I Void Warranties
join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT

SimbaSeven to nutcr0cker

to nutcr0cker
All I can say is:

WTF??

..not that I support McCain.. Oh hell no.. Go Obama!!

Lone Wolf
Retired
Premium Member
join:2001-12-30
USA

Lone Wolf to nutcr0cker

Premium Member

to nutcr0cker
said by nutcr0cker:

"Christian taliban" is the funniest thing I've seen posted here in a long time. Great job on the research, dude.
jc10098
join:2002-04-10

2 edits

jc10098

Maybe he meant the "Mega Church Terrorists" Endorsing McCain. You know those Hell fire churches that claims their god "loves man" but incite harm onto others. Pat Robertson inciting assassination of Hugo Chavez. The Late Jerry Falwell harassment of gays. The churches advocating harming others such as gays and purporting discrimination of women and blacks in the past. The Churches role in Civil Rights Era abuses in which they claimed interracial marriage was a SIN BY GOD, and it was punishable by jail time. Strange enough, Blacks and White can Marry. God change his tune suddenly on bigotry? Seems these so called churches are no different than Radical Imams inciting violence onto others. Hard for the pot to call the kettle black, isn't it, when the same shit happens on both sides of the spectrum.