spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

inferno4

join:2008-07-06
reply to linky

Re: Bandwidth Monitor for Computers-Suggestions?

If comcast does not provide their own built into their website, people will just say "Screw the cap"

EG
The wings of love
Premium
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ
kudos:9

said by inferno4:

If comcast does not provide their own built into their website, people will just say "Screw the cap"
That's prudent behavior... LOLLL !!!

CT3

@comcast.net
reply to inferno4

said by inferno4:

And if they do people will say its wrong and they need to fix it... Some people just like to whine, can't get around that.

fuziwuzi
Not born yesterday
Premium
join:2005-07-01
Atlanta, GA

said by CT3 :

said by inferno4:

And if they do people will say its wrong and they need to fix it... Some people just like to whine, can't get around that.
Not a valid excuse. By that logic, why offer internet service at all, since some people will "whine" about it?
--
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
- Stephen Hawking

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:21

1 edit
reply to inferno4

Stick with the topic, please. This can't be another bandwidth limits topic, either. We already have one designated as the current one.

Stay with the original question.
--
Join Team Helix * I am praying for these friends .