Rob
Premium
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Unit649

Re: Bandwidth Monitor for Computers-Suggestions?

Another vote for Tomato firmware. I've been using it since.. forever.. and besides the fact that it's fast and has so many extra features that I use, the bandwidth monitoring section is superb.

DD-WRT is also an excellent firmware (with the ability to have different SSID/VLANS), but the bandwidth monitoring section of Tomato out performs DD-WRT IMO.
--
CheckSite.us | YourIP.US

Nerdtalker
Working Hard, Or Hardly Working?
Premium,MVM
join:2003-02-18
Tucson, AZ
Click for full size
(FireShot capture #1 - '[l33trouter] Bandwidth_ Real-Time' - 192_168_1_1_bwm-real)
Click for full size
(FireShot capture #2 - '[l33trouter] Bandwidth_ Last 24 Hours' - 192_168_1_1_bwm-)
Click for full size
(FireShot capture #3 - '[l33trouter] Bandwidth_ Daily' - 192_168_1_1_bwm-daily_as)
Click for full size
(FireShot capture #4 - '[l33trouter] Bandwidth_ Weekly' - 192_168_1_1_bwm-weekly_)
Click for full size
(FireShot capture #5 - '[l33trouter] Bandwidth_ Monthly' - 192_168_1_1_bwm-monthl)
Tomato is seriously the best option for people who already have 3rd-party-firmware-running WRT54G routers or their derivatives.

I've checked out the DD-WRT firmwares and such, and these are great too, but Tomato just offers a different level of bandwidth monitoring.

I've uploaded some pics of that, forgive my data
--
"Some people never see the light till it shines thru bullet holes." -Bruce Cockburn

I'm testing Gmail's spam filters: Broadbandreports1@gmail.com
Spam: 12900+ messages currently using 406 MB.