kudos:12
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC

1 recommendation

reply to jc100

Re: Watch and learn...

said by jc100:

However, you need a history lesson on the atrocities of Christianity.
Let's just discuss the atrocities of humanity. Christians are human beings, same as everybody else.
C) Where was Timothy McVeigh's apology for BLOWING UP Oklahoma city.
He didn't blow up Oklahoma City, he blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. One source (The Guardian, a British newspaper) reports that he claimed to be an agnostic.
Sure it was condemned by not by him or his family. I never saw anyone really say o they are sorry for his actions.
Last I checked, Timothy McVeigh was over the age of majority, and, thus, responsible for his own actions. Why should his parents, or anybody else, have to apologize for what he did?
D) Where is INTERNATIONAL CONDEMNATION of the Church that currently promotes HATRED of gays and also promoted discrimination of blacks up until the 1960s.
Which Church promoted racism? A lot of churches opposed race based slavery, and were leaders in the abolitionist movement.

Which Church promotes hatred of homosexuals? Most churches merely equate homosexual immorality with heterosexual immorality.
You know, up until then, interracial marriage was a JAILABLE offense because the church / God said it was wrong. I don't recall any past apology for those actions.
Which Church was that?
Last but not least, why don't the ass hats at the NRA apologize to America.
Nothing to apologize for.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

wifi4milez
Big Russ, 1918 to 2008. Rest in Peace

join:2004-08-07
New York, NY
I think for everyones sake we need to stop replying to this troll. He clearly is of the belief that terrorists are "freedom fighters" and that Islamic facism is justified. I can assure you that everyone else who reads his outlandish claims finds them as ignorant and stupid as we do, so perhaps we should just let him continue on his path towards radicalization. People like him are dangerous and a cancer in our society. He should be ashamed to call himself an American.
--
If history teaches us anything, it teaches that simple-minded appeasement or wishful thinking about our adversaries is folly.
-Ronald Reagan-

moonpuppy

join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD
said by wifi4milez:

I think for everyones sake we need to stop replying to this troll. He clearly is of the belief that terrorists are "freedom fighters" and that Islamic facism is justified. I can assure you that everyone else who reads his outlandish claims finds them as ignorant and stupid as we do, so perhaps we should just let him continue on his path towards radicalization. People like him are dangerous and a cancer in our society. He should be ashamed to call himself an American.
JC100 should strap on a suicide vest and blow himself up in the middle of no where.