Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jc100

join:2002-04-10

2 edits
reply to moonpuppy

Re: Watch and learn...

Ok YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE. I am going to start off with that right now. I TOLD YOU 1000 times, INTELLECTUAL INADEQUATE, the religion argument was to counter your BIGOTRY and playing devils advocate. I GAVE YOU MY REAL VIEW (Which has been posted in OTHER THREADS BEFORE with Amigo Boy), that BAD BEHAVIOR in the name of religion is wrong. RELIGION IS USED to spread hatred BUT IT IS A SECONDARY cause. Most of the OPPRESSION in this world stems from leaders or governments WANTING to maintain their power AT ANY AND ALL COSTS. Religion gets factored in as a secondary cause when one starts losing grasp and needs a rallying point to spread ignorance. Religion OFTEN works as this rallying call. However, IT IS A SECONDARY ISSUE. Understand that LITTLE BOY or do i need to dumb this down further?

quote:
As for Germany, they were pissed off at the Treaty of Versailles that gave away nearly everything they had and forced the Germans to live in squalor for years. Hitler was not a good politician but had a gift for speaking. He chose a group that he thought was the problem and the whole situation was ripe for an internal revolution. Jews had the money and were a convenient target. Hitler himself believed in German mythology and the idea of the Aryan race.
Once again you are the DUMBEST PERSON in the world. Thanks for proving MY POINT about religion being a SECONDARY cause and serving as a focal / rallying point when one wants to maintain or get power. Yet, the MAIN ISSUE is control and NOT about religion. Hitler might have hated the Jews but the REAL ISSUE was NOT the Jews. You said it yourself. Thanks for playing the wheel of retarded. Have a fun ride?

quote:
Another backpeddle since you have pulled BS statistics out of your ass about how many were killed in the name of Christianity while forgetting how many are killed in the of Islam. You keep pointing out how bad Christians are while ignoring all other arguments.
There's no B.S. Statistics about it. Many people are KILLED in the name of religion. However, YOU AND I pointed out above, this is often a secondary factor. However, I'm trying to tell MR. SLOWTARD (You) that one should look at the CAUSE instead of saying that religion is the sole factor. MOST TIMES, when the religion argument comes to play, it equates to a side issue. LEST we not forget, YOU ARE THE ONE arguing religion. I played Devils Advocate and showed you one can take that INTO ACCOUNT FOR MANY RELIGIONS and numbers add up fast. Try again.

End result = You Owned. You = Bigot and You = Unable to make a reasonable point without proving mine. The only one with HATRED issues here is you bud. Devil's Advocate approach works all the time to bring out people's true colors. As I stated, reference my past posts with Amigo and you'll see in many cases, I say bad behavior is wrong and that ALL sides are guilty of atrocities. It's just which argument you want to rely on. If you pick the religious, Christians are SAVAGES and have caused the MOST HARM. Islam is working their way up. If you pick the real issue, POWER HUNGRY LEADERS, then the world just has a lot of IDIOTIC leaders that do a good job of pitting people against one another so THEY can continue to maintain power. Religion just gets tossed in as another factor so these leaders don't lose control.. Sigh.. Stupid is as Stupid does in your case.

moonpuppy

join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD

said by jc100:

Ok YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE. I am going to start off with that right now. I TOLD YOU 1000 times, INTELLECTUAL INADEQUATE, the religion argument was to counter your BIGOTRY and playing devils advocate. I GAVE YOU MY REAL VIEW (Which has been posted in OTHER THREADS BEFORE with Amigo Boy), that BAD BEHAVIOR in the name of religion is wrong. RELIGION IS USED to spread hatred BUT IT IS A SECONDARY cause. Most of the OPPRESSION in this world stems from leaders or governments WANTING to maintain their power AT ANY AND ALL COSTS. Religion gets factored in as a secondary cause when one starts losing grasp and needs a rallying point to spread ignorance. Religion OFTEN works as this rallying call. However, IT IS A SECONDARY ISSUE. Understand that LITTLE BOY or do i need to dumb this down further?

Once again you are the DUMBEST PERSON in the world. Thanks for proving MY POINT about religion being a SECONDARY cause and serving as a focal / rallying point when one wants to maintain or get power. Yet, the MAIN ISSUE is control and NOT about religion. Hitler might have hated the Jews but the REAL ISSUE was NOT the Jews. You said it yourself. Thanks for playing the wheel of retarded. Have a fun ride?

There's no B.S. Statistics about it. Many people are KILLED in the name of religion. However, YOU AND I pointed out above, this is often a secondary factor. However, I'm trying to tell MR. SLOWTARD (You) that one should look at the CAUSE instead of saying that religion is the sole factor. MOST TIMES, when the religion argument comes to play, it equates to a side issue. LEST we not forget, YOU ARE THE ONE arguing religion. I played Devils Advocate and showed you one can take that INTO ACCOUNT FOR MANY RELIGIONS and numbers add up fast. Try again.

End result = You Owned. You = Bigot and You = Unable to make a reasonable point without proving mine. The only one with HATRED issues here is you bud. Devil's Advocate approach works all the time to bring out people's true colors. As I stated, reference my past posts with Amigo and you'll see in many cases, I say bad behavior is wrong and that ALL sides are guilty of atrocities. It's just which argument you want to rely on. If you pick the religious, Christians are SAVAGES and have caused the MOST HARM. Islam is working their way up. If you pick the real issue, POWER HUNGRY LEADERS, then the world just has a lot of IDIOTIC leaders that do a good job of pitting people against one another so THEY can continue to maintain power. Religion just gets tossed in as another factor so these leaders don't lose control.. Sigh.. Stupid is as Stupid does in your case.
The only end result is you resort to name calling when your arguments fail.

GAME SET MATCH!

jc100

1 edit

LOL, Funny. No game set match. I once again am playing your game. There's no need for name calling but let's see, you take that tone in your posts. Once again, I am reciprocating. Maybe I should take the Higher ground, but whatever. You set the tone.

Little Boy
etc etc in your posts

Anyway, here's the problem YOU NOW FACE. YOU DON'T HAVE a rebuttal AT ALL to what I've said. So now you're left staring blankly at the screen. Having Fun? Any how, thanks for proving my points. You do a wonderful job like your cohort Amigo boy. When you grow the common sense to actually NOT BE A BIGOT and Xenophobic (not name calling, TRUTHS), come back and have a real discussion. Until then, I think this topic has SUFFICIENTLY proven you wrong, WITH YOU AIDING ME in doing so!!! How about them apples!

moonpuppy

join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD

said by jc100:

LOL, Funny. No game set match. I once again am playing your game. There's no need for name calling but let's see, you take that tone in your posts. Once again, I am reciprocating. Maybe I should take the Higher ground, but whatever. You set the tone.

Little Boy
etc etc in your posts

Anyway, here's the problem YOU NOW FACE. YOU DON'T HAVE a rebuttal AT ALL to what I've said. So now you're left staring blankly at the screen. Having Fun? Any how, thanks for proving my points. You do a wonderful job like your cohort Amigo boy. When you grow the common sense to actually NOT BE A BIGOT and Xenophobic (not name calling, TRUTHS), come back and have a real discussion. Until then, I think this topic has SUFFICIENTLY proven you wrong, WITH YOU AIDING ME in doing so!!! How about them apples!
Here is where your argument fails big time.

Your first insult where you insinuate that user "hescominsoon" has not read the Constitution:

said by jc100:

I know the law. Maybe you need to as well.
You like to assume no one is as educated as you when I doubt you have any real insight into the actual issues.

Maybe you need to look at the whole picture before you go off on your usual rant against Christianity like this entire thread has been about. And before you say you hate all bad behavior, you repeated the so-called crimes of Christianity in more than half your posts.

No go create some more anti-Christianity stats since you hate them so much.

jc100

quote:
Here is where your argument fails big time.

Your first insult where you insinuate that user "hescominsoon" has not read the Constitution:
Sorry My argument doesn't fail. Matter of factly, you BACKED it up when you explained the Holocaust just as I lead you to. Thanks again for SHEDDING light on the argument THAT STUPID LEADERS not RELIGION are the culprit. Fantastic Job in proving that as the main point, with Religion as Secondary. I knew I'd get you to assert that finally. There's no need to insult anyone, as you did a great job of proving yourself wrong.

quote:
You like to assume no one is as educated as you when I doubt you have any real insight into the actual issues.

Maybe you need to look at the whole picture before you go off on your usual rant against Christianity like this entire thread has been about. And before you say you hate all bad behavior, you repeated the so-called crimes of Christianity in more than half your posts.

No go create some more anti-Christianity stats since you hate them so much.
Seriously, MY GOD, seriously, do you NOT understand this one already. The Christian rant is the DEVIL'S ADVOCATE APPROACH to prove people like you that there are TWO EXTREMES to both sides. You LOVE POINTING OUT Islam. I then LOVE POINTING OUT CHRISTIANITY. The TRUTH which I HAVE ALSO stated MULTIPLE TIMES (yet you keep ignoring this over and over), is that bad behavior is WRONG NO MATTER WHO DOES IT. Check previous posts. THE ONLY REASON I HARP ON CHRISTIANS is because YOU, AMIGO, and YOUR OTHER COHORTS TAKE THAT APPROACH TO ISLAM. Short of that, NO SIDE IS EVER JUSTIFIED IN THEIR STUPIDITY. People NEED TO STOP rallying behind BAD LEADERS WHO INSTIGATE violence through religion. Bad leaders = Primary Cause Religion = Secondary to maintain power. Let that sink in PLEASE.

End of Rant.