uniqs
share rss forum feed

moonpuppy

join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD
reply to jc100

Re: Watch and learn...

said by jc100:

LOL, Funny. No game set match. I once again am playing your game. There's no need for name calling but let's see, you take that tone in your posts. Once again, I am reciprocating. Maybe I should take the Higher ground, but whatever. You set the tone.

Little Boy
etc etc in your posts

Anyway, here's the problem YOU NOW FACE. YOU DON'T HAVE a rebuttal AT ALL to what I've said. So now you're left staring blankly at the screen. Having Fun? Any how, thanks for proving my points. You do a wonderful job like your cohort Amigo boy. When you grow the common sense to actually NOT BE A BIGOT and Xenophobic (not name calling, TRUTHS), come back and have a real discussion. Until then, I think this topic has SUFFICIENTLY proven you wrong, WITH YOU AIDING ME in doing so!!! How about them apples!
Here is where your argument fails big time.

Your first insult where you insinuate that user "hescominsoon" has not read the Constitution:

said by jc100:

I know the law. Maybe you need to as well.
You like to assume no one is as educated as you when I doubt you have any real insight into the actual issues.

Maybe you need to look at the whole picture before you go off on your usual rant against Christianity like this entire thread has been about. And before you say you hate all bad behavior, you repeated the so-called crimes of Christianity in more than half your posts.

No go create some more anti-Christianity stats since you hate them so much.

jc100

join:2002-04-10

quote:
Here is where your argument fails big time.

Your first insult where you insinuate that user "hescominsoon" has not read the Constitution:
Sorry My argument doesn't fail. Matter of factly, you BACKED it up when you explained the Holocaust just as I lead you to. Thanks again for SHEDDING light on the argument THAT STUPID LEADERS not RELIGION are the culprit. Fantastic Job in proving that as the main point, with Religion as Secondary. I knew I'd get you to assert that finally. There's no need to insult anyone, as you did a great job of proving yourself wrong.

quote:
You like to assume no one is as educated as you when I doubt you have any real insight into the actual issues.

Maybe you need to look at the whole picture before you go off on your usual rant against Christianity like this entire thread has been about. And before you say you hate all bad behavior, you repeated the so-called crimes of Christianity in more than half your posts.

No go create some more anti-Christianity stats since you hate them so much.
Seriously, MY GOD, seriously, do you NOT understand this one already. The Christian rant is the DEVIL'S ADVOCATE APPROACH to prove people like you that there are TWO EXTREMES to both sides. You LOVE POINTING OUT Islam. I then LOVE POINTING OUT CHRISTIANITY. The TRUTH which I HAVE ALSO stated MULTIPLE TIMES (yet you keep ignoring this over and over), is that bad behavior is WRONG NO MATTER WHO DOES IT. Check previous posts. THE ONLY REASON I HARP ON CHRISTIANS is because YOU, AMIGO, and YOUR OTHER COHORTS TAKE THAT APPROACH TO ISLAM. Short of that, NO SIDE IS EVER JUSTIFIED IN THEIR STUPIDITY. People NEED TO STOP rallying behind BAD LEADERS WHO INSTIGATE violence through religion. Bad leaders = Primary Cause Religion = Secondary to maintain power. Let that sink in PLEASE.

End of Rant.