@bresnan.net

flydanner

Anon

can't believe this

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Bresnan really did it this time look at these picturs of the installation they did on my grandfathers house yesterday.
On top of that they refuse to come fix it. When we did finally get someone to commit to come back out they wanted to charge a service charge. Can't believe this!!!!

lighthouseJ
cheers
join:2005-05-02
Golden, CO

lighthouseJ

wow, call and/or send the pictures to the support site. . that is ridiculous . .

you should be comped . . . or you can just mow over the wire and it will force them to come out and fix it. I hope you got the name on the contract or the paper you signed when he set it up . . it is almost winter and and those are completely exposed .

Someonewhocares
@bresnan.net

Someonewhocares to flydanner

Anon

to flydanner
As a FORMER manager for Bresnan I can tell you from the pictures the following...

I assume cable is underground at the house if not the should have followed power "overhead" and properly bonded. It looks like the ran the temporary drop correctly...The lack of a house box is inexcusable. Do not let this company "jerk" your chain. Service charges should not be assessed period.
tryingtohelp71
join:2008-11-08
Billings, MT

tryingtohelp71 to flydanner

to flydanner
Did you get this taken care of? If not, please email me at ecare.agent@bresnan.net. My name is Danielle, I work at Bresnan and recognize the need to get this installation corrected for you. I know you posted a couple of months ago, but wanted to make sure this was taken care of properly.
grinch0064
join:2006-06-21
Billings, MT

grinch0064 to flydanner

to flydanner
Probably the employee of the month since they did such a good job compared to the usual. Hope they buried those lines within the first 3 years.