Ubee EU2251
Ubiquiti UAP-IW-HD
Ubiquiti UniFi AP-AC-HD

1 edit

1 recommendation

Smith6612 to razedavid

MVM

to razedavid

[Interleave/Fastpath] Re: Need to switch between Interleave and FastPath? Part 2

I wouldn't go for FastPath with that line. While their may be a little bit of margin available, but not that much, your upstream isn't synced fully which may show that FastPath is only going to make that sync lower. Sorry .

You can get it if you want, but it may make the DSL become unstable until it can find a good sync rate to lock at which is why I suggest against it.
r00ter4u
join:2003-07-22
Corona, NY

r00ter4u

so i was moved over to fast path. i see it in transtat i took a speedtest with only my main computer running and no other traffic according to netstat -a. here's a screen shot

»tinypic.com/view.php?pic ··· lu7b&s=4

i gather that, that isn't the greatest speed and it isn't the 3Mb that i should be getting?

Jodokast96
Stupid people piss me off.
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
NJ

Jodokast96

Premium Member

»www.speakeasy.net/speedtest Try testing there. Should give better results.
r00ter4u
join:2003-07-22
Corona, NY

r00ter4u

k that gave me better results but shouldn't the verizon site give the best results since it should just loop?

Jodokast96
Stupid people piss me off.
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
NJ

1 recommendation

Jodokast96

Premium Member

Not really for a few reasons. First, the test itself isn't a very good one. Second, the server for it is half way across the country. When running speed tests, it's best to run to servers that are closest to you.
48701826 (banned)
join:2008-08-20
Victorville, CA

1 recommendation

48701826 (banned)

Verizon has admitted their Speed test site is not that good, but does anyone know why their speed test site is not that good. Also, how do you know where the Verizon speed test or receiving test server is located?