dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Acanac Hater

Anon

Terrible service avoid this company like the plague

I have signed up for ACANAC about a month ago and have still not been hooked up. I call the tech support everyday and end up having to wait on hold for 20 to 30 mins on average. Then they ususually have no idea what had happened the previous day so I have to explain the problem all over again.

I got a phone call today from them from a guy who wouldn't tell me his name just said he was "Charles" (obviously a fake name). He swore at me and then finally hung the phone up on me. I have no idea what status my account is in now.

This service is terrible. They are a brutal organisation and as to quote "Charles" "We really don't care if you stay or go it makes no difference to us."

I still have no internet and unless something miraculous happens I will be cancelling my account and going back to rogers.

Please avoid this company at all costs they are terrible. This whole experience has been nothing short of a nightmare.

Canaca
Premium Member
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

Acanac Inc.

Please provide with the times and dates you spoke with Charles. Also the phone number you called from. All calls are recorded and I would be more than happy to post it here on the forums. If this is what happened this individual will be terminated on the spot.
Phone representatives only have the authority to hang up on clients if the client is being belligerent.

Now for your connection. Please PM me your activation phone number and any currently active tickets. It's Bell responsibility to get your connection up and running. If I had the power to do it on the spot I would, but unfortuantly Bell is the only one who can take care of this step. This is one of the main reason we offer a 30 day money back garuntee. We want to make sure the client is protected d no matter who is responsible.

Once again please send me a PM.

Best Regards,
MaestroSeven
join:2008-09-08

MaestroSeven to Acanac Hater

to Acanac Hater

Re: Terrible service avoid this company like the plague

I have sent you a PM regarding this issue.

Canaca
Premium Member
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

1 edit

Canaca

Premium Member

Hello,

We have tracked the call and listened to the call records. We have found the source of the problem and Myself and Paul work very hard at fixing our company issues. We cannot allow staff members such as this to project a bad image of our company thus his contract has been terminated and he will no longer be assisting any Acanac Inc. Clients.

I will have someone from our administrator department contact you to get your problem resolved within the next few minutes.

Furthermore, if any client has any problem with our staff where they have stepped way out of line please do let us know and we will correct it.

We would like acanac to project positive competition and a positive experience. The Acanac team is trying very hard to leap forward and help customers get very competitive pricing while increasing customer satisfaction.

Sandro H.
MaestroSeven
join:2008-09-08

MaestroSeven to Acanac Hater

to Acanac Hater
An update to this issue.

Acanac has dealt with this issue to my satisfaction, and I am now connected to my service. However I am not yet up to the proper speeds but am told this will be activated in the next 48 hrs. I am very impressed with how the ownership of this company stepped up to the plate and dealt with the issues immediately and decisively. As a previous customer of Rogers (with them for 12 years) it is refreshing to be dealing with a company that the ownership actually cares about the customer being satisfied. As a new customer I think it can be easy to lay blame on Acanac when in actuality the culprit is Bell. Acanac is not perfect and they have some issues, but with an ownership group in place like they have I can only envision a positive and fruitful future for this organisation.
bridge
join:2008-08-11
Montreal, QC

bridge to Acanac Hater

to Acanac Hater
for the next time you can post here »community.acanac.com/aca ··· ndex.php there's always someone to help and it takes less than a day to get your answer