Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rcbrcb
Premium
join:2007-02-21
reply to coopertwist6

Re: [CATV] New HD Channels in Chicago

Yep...The 639 Lifetime HD is unwatchable......The sound comes through but teh picture is HORRIBLY Pixalated.....My Wife is ALL over me about this, something about a new episode of Army Wives tonight!

spongyfungy

join:2002-08-15
Chicago, IL

1 edit
said by rcbrcb:

Yep...The 639 Lifetime HD is unwatchable......The sound comes through but teh picture is HORRIBLY Pixalated.....My Wife is ALL over me about this, something about a new episode of Army Wives tonight!
same here on my Tivo but doesn't even show up on the moto DVR

awbishop

join:2004-08-26
Chicago, IL
I have the channel listed on the moto DVRs that I have, but when I tune, it says temporarily off air.

coopertwist6

join:2004-09-16
Chicago, IL
reply to awbishop
I called tech support about the Hallmark channel to see if it's a HD Premium and they said it was in that package. Also, said other channels added where 624 USA HD, 625 Spike TV HD, 646 Style HD, 651 CNBC HD, 765 Hallmark Movie Chnnl HD. So far I only see Hallmark. Who knows when.

coopertwist6

Chicago, IL
reply to awbishop
Per tech support...sorry. Not showing up on my end yet.

rcbrcb
Premium
join:2007-02-21
reply to coopertwist6
Good to know about USA HD, Spike HD, Style HD, CBC HD and HAllmark HD, all welcome additions! I will have to keep my eye out for them on the HD TiVo's. It usally takes a few days for that info to cacth up with TiVo through Tribune Media...

bmb

@twtelecom.net
reply to awbishop
This is awesome news! Keep 'em coming RCN!
Expand your moderator at work

brianmb

@rcn.com
reply to awbishop

Re: [CATV] New HD Channels in Chicago

Still not seeing these new channels on my tivo. Are these really available? Or are they coming soon?

awbishop

join:2004-08-26
Chicago, IL
they have been live since my first post. they didnt really announce them at all, just added them

Brianmb

@twtelecom.net
Are you saying you are seeing

624 USA HD, 625 Spike TV HD, 646 Style HD, 651 CNBC HD, 765 Hallmark Movie Chnnl HD

I have Hallmark MC HD, but I don't see the other ones.

I do see the ones you originally mentioned in your first post.

Raz3000

join:2006-05-07
Chicago, IL
I am also only seeing Hallmark MC, but I expect the others to appear soon.

coopertwist6

Chicago, IL
reply to awbishop
The ones I listed were told to me that they are new channels that I will have....Hallmark is the only one out of the list that I have that is "new".