dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
« fanboys looseWell »
This is a sub-selection from Don't like it....?

NetAdmin1
CCNA
join:2008-05-22

NetAdmin1 to beaups

to beaups

Re: Don't like it....?

said by beaups:

They have their reasons and, frankly, it's none of our business "why".
As a customer, it IS my business why. If I'm going to spend my money with a company, I should be able to know the hows and whys of the product, its pricing and its policies before I purchase. That is all part of the research that goes into "Buyer Beware".
beaups
join:2003-08-11
Hilliard, OH

beaups

this is where I disagree. they are running a business. It's not a democracy. When you buy a pair of shoes, do you ask why the cost? why are they black? why don't they use different materials? why are they made in china? NO. what is the secret formula of coca cola? none of your (or mine) business either.

so...as long as they disclose the limitations, I don't believe they have ANY obligation to disclose WHY.

NetAdmin1
CCNA
join:2008-05-22

NetAdmin1

said by beaups:

this is where I disagree. they are running a business. It's not a democracy.
Interesting... So what is all of that shareholder voting about, ehh?
so...as long as they disclose the limitations, I don't believe they have ANY obligation to disclose WHY.
If "because we can" is the best answer providers can come up with, then they should expect people to complain. Because in reality, "because we can" is a crap reason for doing anything. Period.
beaups
join:2003-08-11
Hilliard, OH

beaups

Shareholder voting is VERY different from a democracy. At any rate, by some Sprint stock and "vote"...
« fanboys looseWell »
This is a sub-selection from Don't like it....?