spc
Search similar:

uniqs

No Not Again
@comcast.net

No Not Again

Anon

Teleblend Dropping Accounts

I have been without service since Oct.3, 2008. Teleblend customer service indicates that they dont know what the problem is and can not fix the issue at this time. Nor can they provide a time frame. Is anyone else having this problem. Is Teleblend going the way of Sunrocket? Any info would be helpful.

bc0
@comcast.net

bc0

Anon

I've got same problem can only call between other teleblend numbers. I could deal with it if I could at least use forwarding.Switched My moms to new company today.

No Not Again
@comcast.net

No Not Again to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
I am now unable to reach Teleblend. Is anyone else having this problem. Any suggestions as to another provider?

Happy VOIP
@aol.com

Happy VOIP

Anon

Sometimes enough is enough and a change is the only way to get what you need. There are several quality VOIP providers in today's competitive market. I've personally been very satisfied with Comcast since I need a company that supports both my alarm system and faxing in and out. I use MagicJack for my second line in the house and take it with me when I travel. If MagicJack had 3 things, I would give up my Comcast line; 1. porting, 2. faxing, 3. alarm support. So as you can see, I have compromised, yet have 2 great services. This breakdown might not work for you, but it does for me.
Good luck in your decisions.

TBSupport1
join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1 to No Not Again

to No Not Again
What do you mean that you are unable to reach TeleBlend? We have a small staff on the weekend and always have been. I have been available in the forums as well, and have only received a couple of requests for people here. If you need some help, please let me know.

BC0
@comcast.net

BC0

Anon

I have been able to contact them without any problem .
My problem is over one week and they still have no idea when or if it will work again.

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

BC0, can you please send me the ticket number so I can take a look at it?

Thanks

GJ204
@comcast.net

GJ204 to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
Having same problem with service and have gotten same response about repair don't know when and not sure what problem is. The response is general it might be repaired sometime in the future.

The response seems that they dont have any idea what to do or they dont want to tell you that they are going under. The reason I suspect something there is financial problems with Teleblend is that seeing that they had no idea when it would be fixed, I asked that they activate a second number for me so that I could give people a temporary number to reach me. They said that it would not work. I suggested they send another adapter and they said that would not work. This made no sense. I asked if I was a new customer and signed up I would still not be able to receive service. The customer rep. said that would be correct. This would imply that their vendor providing connection to the local telephone system is cutting Teleblends connections. Less connections equals no new numbers.

BCo let us know if you get your service restored. My trouble ticket went from "in work" to "open".

Does anyone know of a VOIP that you can sign up with and use your own Linksys adapter immediately. After configuring of course.

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

No one has provided any ticket numbers to me in order for me to take a look at what is going on.

I can assist anyone with any issues, if they provide me with ticket numbers. There are all these anonymous posts saying they can't get help, but I'm trying to help and no one is reaching out to use it.

GJ204
@comcast.net

GJ204

Anon

Any help or explanation would be appreciated.

Ticket# 295920

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

Thank you.. A response is coming your way in just a few minutes.

BC0
@comcast.net

BC0 to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
TBSupport1....
What can You tell us?

I've had several tickets and they close them as soon as they are placed./
I've had no incoming and no usable features since oct 2.
If call support a recording says no incoming calls and unknown when it will be fixed.
Ticket #'s
BC0

BC0 to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
I guess They'll keep us uninformed.
Thats a lot of minutes TBS!!

dmolavi
Premium Member
join:2005-04-11
Cherry Hill, NJ

dmolavi

Premium Member

said by BC0 :

I guess They'll keep us uninformed.
Thats a lot of minutes TBS!!
he's been online since posting that message, check his profile.

GJ204
@comcast.net

GJ204 to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
After his message to me I received the following email "We apologize for the delay and hope to have this issue resolved today. A credit has been issued to your account for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. Thanks, Technical Support."

My trouble ticket went back to "In Work" from "Open". Account does not show credit but from past experience it never does until they bill for the next month.

Still no incoming calls.

BC0
@comcast.net

BC0 to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
Still not working, cs said all was working but it is not.
They opened another ticket.
I did see He was online today and no response!

MattBergs
@qwest.net

MattBergs to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
I started service with Teleblend in July, it worked for 2 months then I lost all incoming calls for a week, then started getting someone elses calls. I regret signing up with this company. They still have not fixed my phone.

GJ204
@comcast.net

GJ204 to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
Its been two days and still no information is forthcoming.

I dont understand why Teleblend refuses to provide any information regarding the issue. They refuse to answer any questions; refuse to provide a time frame for repairs; refuse requests to speak to someone who might know what is going on.

I made the silly request to speak to a supervisor. They are putting in a request to speak to a supervisor which takes 24 to 48 hours to process.

As I have started the process of looking for another provider, I was told by CS at Teleblend that my Linksys adapter was unlocked. However, as I have researched other companies, it is becoming clear that this information from Teleblend is not correct. Anyone have any info on these adapters for BYOD or do I just give up and buy another adapter? Any info is appreciated.

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1 to GJ204

to GJ204
I actually sent you two responses. The first one was about what is going on with your ticket and the second one was about the credit. Did you not get the first one? If you didn't, you may want to check your spam box. If you are a registered user on here, send me a private message and I can send you what I sent earlier.
TBSupport1

TBSupport1 to BC0

to BC0
I'll be taking a look at your tickets.

BC0
@comcast.net

BC0 to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
TBS,
Feel free to share any info you find here with everyone.
I personally have nothing from you or anyone else.
Here is another ticket.

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

I went ahead and forwarded the ticket to our Numbers group. I will follow up with them later on today.
TBSupport1

TBSupport1 to GJ204

to GJ204
said by GJ204 :

Its been two days and still no information is forthcoming.

I dont understand why Teleblend refuses to provide any information regarding the issue. They refuse to answer any questions; refuse to provide a time frame for repairs; refuse requests to speak to someone who might know what is going on.

I made the silly request to speak to a supervisor. They are putting in a request to speak to a supervisor which takes 24 to 48 hours to process.

As I have started the process of looking for another provider, I was told by CS at Teleblend that my Linksys adapter was unlocked. However, as I have researched other companies, it is becoming clear that this information from Teleblend is not correct. Anyone have any info on these adapters for BYOD or do I just give up and buy another adapter? Any info is appreciated.
Just sent you a response. Your issue is resolved.

GJ204
@comcast.net

GJ204 to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
Thank you for your help. I received your message and checked my phone and it is now taking in coming calls.

I hope you understand my frustration. I first learned about the incoming phone problem nearly two weeks ago. Customer service was of no help and refused to provide any information. And I suspect did nothing to determine if someone was working on the problem.

If it had been taken care of in two to three days it would not have been such a problem.

Again I appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue.

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

Totally understand your frustration and still appreciate the patience. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.
TBSupport1

TBSupport1 to BC0

to BC0
said by BC0 :

TBS,
Feel free to share any info you find here with everyone.
I personally have nothing from you or anyone else.
Here is another ticket.
Sent you a response telling you that your issue is now resolved.

BC0
@comcast.net

BC0 to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
Thanks TBS...
It was 2 weeks no incoming. Very frustrating.
All working now.

skikid243
@omcastbusiness.net

skikid243 to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
520-807-8617.. they're open 7am to 9pm MST.

zbestwun2001
join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA

zbestwun2001 to No Not Again

to No Not Again
TBSupport 1-- I am impressed with your willingness to jump on these issues for these customers right away.

This is quite a change from the last time I checked into this forum.

No aspersions on you at all!

zb

wgnweb
@verizon.net

wgnweb to No Not Again

Anon

to No Not Again
I see a lot of frustration here on this forum and most posts anywhere for any company is usually bad because most dont post unless there is a problem. With that said, I have been a Teleblend customer since SunRocket went bellies up. I have not had one issue with Teleblend in over a year. I had a few problems while switching ISP's but that was the ISP's problem. I just want to say that the service has been great. Thankfully I have not had to call into customer support though. If I ever need help I will definitly come to this forum and talk to the rep that has been so eager to help others.