spc
Search similar:

uniqs

anon_123498
@verizon.net

anon_123498 to anon_123498

Anon

to anon_123498

Re: Does anyone know if Joi Phone has shutdown???

Called into Joi Phone this morning 877-GET-JOI8, and asked the customer support people why Joi phone disappered for 24 hours over the weekend. The guy seemed completely confused and did not know anything about the Joi phone outage. He said he was putting in a request to management to find out what happened. I told them they really should post a message about this on their website before everyone leaves Joi phone.

JoiPhoney
@216.49.181.x

JoiPhoney to anon_123498

Anon

to anon_123498
I've been fighting with JoiPhone for 4 weeks now because my inbound call service went down on Sept 15th and is still down. Another co-worker of mine just switched over to Joiphone in July and had his inbound calls go down the exact same time (Sept 15th). Everytime we call support the only answer we get from them is: "the engineers are working on it."

Both of us are working hard to get a refund. I've been a customer of JoiPhone for 1.5 years and never had a problem before. I understand that there will be some minor outtages every now and again, but we've been out for 4 weeks straight now and still counting. Unacceptable.

qwe
@rr.com

qwe to anon_123498

Anon

to anon_123498
Florida phone down 10/14/2008

vgherman
@cox.net

vgherman to anon_123498

Anon

to anon_123498
This company provide terrible costumer services. I'm still awaiting (more then 6 weeks) the migration of my existing VoIP phone number from TeleBlend to Joiphone.
Also several days ago I've subscribe their J.A.W. service and Joi phone company charged my credit card for $17 and show me that I have -$17.
After that I couldn't make any calls because when I call the Joi phone number from the list which they offer me to chose, the info voice informed me all the time, that I don't have sufficient funds. 2 days ago I called Joi phone support team by phone and a guy with name David promise me to solve this troubles. Forget about - still same shit.
I've tried to call again in Europe and I realise that I'cant use this fu... J.A.W. service because it doesn't work. I'm not scandalous and I'm patient person but this company should provide their services in Banana republics - not in USA.
I think will be a good motivation for THIS company if unhappy customers with super Joi phone services will publish in the Net a feedback about super Joi service and send a feedback to the Joiphone owners.
After tons of e-mails and calls I understood that I have to keep away myself from this company.
Do not deal with Joiphone services - it's not only my personal bad experience and impression.