fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

fiberguy2 to 33358088

Premium Member

to 33358088

Re: And we all get ripped off still

japan - live stacked on another 100 people.
japan - taxed through the nose so is it really 56USD
japan - a totally different life style that the U.S.
japan - the TOTAL land of opportunity!!

japan - it's about a $600 airline ticket now that the fuel surcharges are getting smaller these days.. there's a flight leaving soon!

... because we ALL know that life revolves around the internet.

PSPcrazy1
@rr.com

1 recommendation

PSPcrazy1

Anon

You forgot to mention they have universal healthcare, lower collective taxes for the middle class, and they have tatami mats vs carpet lol.

Jim Kirk
Premium Member
join:2005-12-09

Jim Kirk

Premium Member

said by PSPcrazy1 :

You forgot to mention they have universal healthcare, lower collective taxes for the middle class, and they have tatami mats vs carpet lol.
He tends to ignore the facts when they are inconvenient.

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

DataRiker to fiberguy2

Premium Member

to fiberguy2
said by fiberguy2:

japan - live stacked on another 100 people.
japan - taxed through the nose so is it really 56USD
japan - a totally different life style that the U.S.
japan - the TOTAL land of opportunity!!

japan - it's about a $600 airline ticket now that the fuel surcharges are getting smaller these days.. there's a flight leaving soon!

... because we ALL know that life revolves around the internet.
I'm assuming you have never been anywhere near Asia before. What an ignorant post. Now I know why America is in so much trouble. People, you need to travel, or if you can't afford it read a book.
fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

fiberguy2 to Jim Kirk

Premium Member

to Jim Kirk
Ok, yea, totally, I agree with you. NOT!

Words alone mean nothing to me.

You want to go toe to toe with Japan, I'd love to have it out with you or anyone that wants. However, this is BBR.

I can throw out 'words' but they don't mean anything, and neither do so-called "facts" when they aren't necessarily true either.

"I have 'benefits' at work.." does that mean anything? Is that supposed to be a good thing? are they good if I'm paying 75% of the cost? .. or that there is a $5,000 deductible that has to be met first before my coverage kicks in? Does that mean having benefits is good? So I guess universal health care is a good thing no matter what?

And I'm sure they have all the same freedoms we has as well.. anyway, yea, the grass is always greener on the other side. Again, I suggest North West Airlines. They have most of the orient routes.
fiberguy2

fiberguy2 to DataRiker

Premium Member

to DataRiker
Oh wow.. no, I've been to Japan many times.. have you? Want to compare passports? I'd be careful what you say because I'd bury you with my passport I bet.

Remember, around here everything says I'm some republican spoiled rich brat who is like those who should have their fortunes raped by liberals..

I'm far from ignorant.. America is in trouble, if anything, because of ass hats like you who make personal attacks against other people directly, even though they know it's against the TOS. Oh, wait.. a TOS.. that's one of those things that most people here on BBR don't' believe in.. even on BBR.

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

2 edits

DataRiker

Premium Member

said by fiberguy2:

Oh wow.. no, I've been to Japan many times.. have you? Want to compare passports? I'd be careful what you say because I'd bury you with my passport I bet.

Remember, around here everything says I'm some republican spoiled rich brat who is like those who should have their fortunes raped by liberals..

I'm far from ignorant.. America is in trouble, if anything, because of ass hats like you who make personal attacks against other people directly, even though they know it's against the TOS. Oh, wait.. a TOS.. that's one of those things that most people here on BBR don't' believe in.. even on BBR.
Don't make ignorant posts about other countries, and then you might not have this problem. Just a suggestion.

You post was completely ignorant, and condescending to a whole country of people, while at the same time suggesting another poster "move" by buying a plane ticket, and I'm making personal attacks? Wow!