spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Anon123456789

@comcast.net

Internal Doc

Comcast is moving to wideband with the the wide-scale launch of its next-generation fiber-optic network technology, called DOCSIS 3.0 (Data over Cable Service Interface Specification) speeds.The new Comcast High-Speed Internet is redefining the word “fast.” Our new speeds are the fastest available and are up to three times faster than before.

In the next 90 days, Comcast is bringing their next-generation fiber-optic network to more than 10 major markets—including Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C., New Jersey, Philadelphia, Portland, San Jose, Sarasota, Seattle and the Twin Cities. Wideband will allow Comcast to offer among the fastest speeds available today, including the Extreme 50 tier at up to 50 Mbps. It will also provide dramatically increased speeds for existing Internet customers.

As part of the wideband deployment, Comcast will launch two completely new, premium speed tiers to its residential and business class customers. Both services will enhance the online experience for households or businesses simultaneously using several computers or Internet-connected devices by providing super-fast speeds to all online. The two new tiers will also appeal to those who simply want the fastest speeds available in the U.S. today.

sansri88
digital is here
Premium
join:2005-12-17
New York, NY
kudos:1

Yep, November 1st for New Jersey.

mustang50
Premium
join:2005-05-06
Roseville, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Anon123456789

said by Anon123456789 :

In the next 90 days, Comcast is bringing their next-generation fiber-optic network to more than 10 major markets—including Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C., New Jersey, Philadelphia, Portland, San Jose, Sarasota, Seattle and the Twin Cities.
Somehow I expected Michigan to be left out...Took almost a year to get blast here.

Oedipus

join:2005-05-09

1 edit

said by mustang50:

said by Anon123456789 :

In the next 90 days, Comcast is bringing their next-generation fiber-optic network to more than 10 major markets—including Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C., New Jersey, Philadelphia, Portland, San Jose, Sarasota, Seattle and the Twin Cities.
Somehow I expected Michigan to be left out...Took almost a year to get blast here.
There's STILL no Blast here. Count your blessings.

tecug

@aol.com

when to Seattle?

mustang50
Premium
join:2005-05-06
Roseville, MI
reply to Oedipus

I'll probably just downgrade to 12/2 anyways...Blast would be a waste of $10 considering powerboost. I still think 22/5 should be the new blast.

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
reply to Anon123456789

wonder what parts of NJ though, im guessing atm only FiOS areas
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports