spc
Search similar:

uniqs
neufuse
join:2006-12-06
James Creek, PA

neufuse

Blast suddenly gone?

No idea what is up here, our area was a blast area for many many months now, comcast.com's site had it on the signup page and everything, we got the flyers about it months ago... even was signed up for it.. now out of no where its not on the site anymore, and our config files are no longer the blast ones and we are being billed for 6Mbit internet "performance" plan... yet we got NO! and yes I said NO! notice we were being downgraded... it wasn't in the local papers, it wasn't on any of the bills in the past 12 months... what in the world is going on?
neufuse

neufuse

call to comcast confirms this is now gone because of DOCSIS3 testing... could of at least warned our area... ugh

CUBS_FAN
2016 World Series Champs
join:2005-04-28
Chicago, IL

1 edit

CUBS_FAN

I'm thinking when something like this happens it's usually like you said, because something better is in store for your area. I don't know why they would take Blast away while the upgrades are in the not too distant future? Maybe so Comcast don't have to issue new customers a modem that will only be replaced with a newer DOCSIS 3.0 modem.