Chris 313Come get somePremiumReviews:
·Comcast Digital ..
|reply to Rick |
Re: Poll....With the new tiers which will you subscribe to?
Since you didn't have a stay put then upgrade later option, I'm planning on staying put and waiting out the 16/2 upgrade and after I see how things go, weather it's rent or buy, I'll be upgrading to the 22/5 package.
Hope I'm able to get a Moto 6120 to replace my 5100 on the internet side. (I have the Triple Play and since they can't seem to get the ARRIS to work right speed wise, I use it for phone only and my original RR install 5100 for internet.)
20 bucks total is definitely worth it to go from 16/2 to 22/5.
If I could and knew of servers that could fully handle it, I'd be doing the 50/10 package, but the main thing is the cost, having to replace my 54GL to get higher speeds and not being able to get a full 50 without using a DL manager.