spc
Search similar:

uniqs

scamornot
@sunwave.com.br

scamornot

Anon

Is this site legit or is it a scam?

i recently stumbled upon this site. is it a scam? i took a look at it, but i haven't signed up because i fear that it's a scam. it claims to not ask for any credit cards at all, and it even tells you to use a newly made email if you want (e.g. yahoo, gmail). i figure maybe i can have them deliver to a p.o. box or something so that i don't have to give them my physical address. still, i'm pretty suspicious about it all. could somebody please check it out and let me know? it seems too good to be true. thanks!
scamornot

scamornot

Anon

sorry i just realized i forgot to post the link. here it is:

»www.laptop4free.com/

manofsnow
@verizon.net

manofsnow to scamornot

Anon

to scamornot

How many people do you that goes around giving out free laptops.......none I would bet.

Is it a scam...I've no idea...but I wont find out either. Sometimes...things really are to good to be true.

CAREFUL !!!!!
manofsnow

manofsnow to scamornot

Anon

to scamornot

sorry...should of read: "how many people do you KNOW....

JohnInSJ
Premium Member
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ to scamornot

Premium Member

to scamornot
It's a scam.

Or rather, its an "associate program" - if your time is free, and you don't mind getting 1.5 million tellephone calls, and an increase in junk mail volume of about 600 fold, then go for it. Because you'll invest hundreds of hours, divulge your phone number, name, and home address countless times (or make one up, isn't fraud FUN?) and in the end save a few hundred dollars.

But on the up side, you did advertise the link here on BBR, so +1 points for creativity.