spc
uniqs

xpkranger
Premium Member
join:2000-10-27
Tucker, GA

xpkranger

Premium Member

Where to view your ballot for your district?

There used to be a website where you could input your street address and zip code and it would show you what your ballot would look like. Anyone know of a site like that now? (I tried the League of Women Voters, but could only get a generic one for Dekalb County - »www.lwvdk.org/citizengui ··· 2007.pdf

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Numquam oblita
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone

lilhurricane

Numquam oblita

Non political answer:

»a4.thevoterguide.org/a-a ··· index.do

xpkranger
Premium Member
join:2000-10-27
Tucker, GA

xpkranger

Premium Member

Excellent! Thanks!

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Numquam oblita
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone

lilhurricane

Numquam oblita

you're welcome

Mizzat
Will post for thumbs
Premium Member
join:2003-05-03
Atlanta, GA

Mizzat to xpkranger

Premium Member

to xpkranger
Great question! My thing is I am registered in DeKalb, but I think I'm still registered at my old address. Think that will matter? Can I bring a bill or something with my new address and go to the advance voting and they will give me a ballot for my new address? My ID has my old address on it.

hep cat
do da dirdy bird
join:2001-02-17
Decatur, GA

hep cat

Mizzat I think whenever you move you have to reregister. Otherwise I think you will have to vote at your old addresses polling place. Not sure of the advance voting thing however.

Mizzat
Will post for thumbs
Premium Member
join:2003-05-03
Atlanta, GA

Mizzat

Premium Member

said by hep cat:

Mizzat I think whenever you move you have to reregister. Otherwise I think you will have to vote at your old addresses polling place. Not sure of the advance voting thing however.
You're right, but not a big deal, my old polling place is right next to my office.