callihn
join:2008-10-24

1 edit

1 recommendation

callihn to ArrayList

to ArrayList

Re: support from scofflaws?

said by ArrayList:

considering that I don't pay income taxes(disabled vet pulling disability while I go to school on the post 9/11 GI bill »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Po ··· _of_2008) i dont give a rats ass about raising taxes. so if thats what it takes to get more competition in the broadband markets then by all means bring it on!
Interesting, I was thinking that instead of raising taxes we could just make some of these sorry, so called disabled people and some of these lazy adults hiding in school ( that don't know how to use apostrophes ) get out and go to work and contribute to society, instead of just sitting around sucking it dry, then we wouldn't have to ever raise taxes. Since I'm neither I think that would be a grand solution!
fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

fiberguy2

Premium Member

Watch what you say about "so called" disabled people especially in responding to a post from a self described disabled vet. For what ever reason he's a DV, they pay a lot more than any tax can do by serving in the military.. which by the way, has protected your rights to spout off like an ass as you did. Served in the military have you? (Please don't answer yes.. I already know the answer because you wouldn't have posted such trash even though I DO agree on you with point about lazy adults.)

And mods, trust me, I'm being VERY nice on this one and biting my tongue as a Iraq War 1 vet.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

1 recommendation

ArrayList to callihn

Premium Member

to callihn
said by callihn:

said by ArrayList:

considering that I don't pay income taxes(disabled vet pulling disability while I go to school on the post 9/11 GI bill »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Po ··· _of_2008) i dont give a rats ass about raising taxes. so if thats what it takes to get more competition in the broadband markets then by all means bring it on!
Interesting, I was thinking that instead of raising taxes we could just make some of these sorry, so called disabled people and some of these lazy adults hiding in school ( that don't know how to use apostrophes ) get out and go to work and contribute to society, instead of just sitting around sucking it dry, then we wouldn't have to ever raise taxes. Since I'm neither I think that would be a grand solution!
i would've thought that serving 8 years in the military with 6 of them being deployed I'd deserve some time off. forgive me for not going right into blue collar work. I kind of want to get into the white collar field myself(hence the college). I will be working. someday. If more people went to college, served, either public office or military, and then went to work we'd have a far more intelligent workforce, probably even more technically skilled.

Giving someone a hard time for going to college is such a bastardly thing to do.
ArrayList

ArrayList to fiberguy2

Premium Member

to fiberguy2
thanks for the post brother.