spc
Search similar:

uniqs

roseponey
@dsl.bell.ca

roseponey

Anon

caps and a 6 month contract.

I've been reading about what Bell is doing and what it plans to do and I just want to verify that if a person joins before the end of the year that Acanac promises unlimited bandwidth. Also any more news on you being able to change a persons speed profile?
bridge
join:2008-08-11
Montreal, QC

bridge

nothing change at least not until we heard about it in the community forum and yes your profil can be change if you're become a Acanac customer and your profil is to low all you'll have to do is email them and ask for your profil to be raise they gonna send a ticket about it to Bell cause they are using bell lines and Bell has to change your profil at the CO but sometimes you need to send email to Acanac more than once about it cause Bell tend to not do what they are asking to some people had to send at least a email 3 time before Bell did raise it you can come to »community.acanac.com/aca ··· ndex.php
if you need any information about Acanac it's not just for Acanac customer but to those you are thinking about ordering their service

Acanac PN
Acanac Support
Premium Member
join:2008-10-27
Montreal, QC

Acanac PN to roseponey

Premium Member

to roseponey
The offer on Acanac site is still valid.
If you order now, the service will be as described in Agreements. You will have your year if everything is normal.

The industry is changing too fast to predict in details about next year's orders.

Peter N.

roseponey
@dsl.bell.ca

roseponey

Anon

Would it be considered next years order if someone just let you auto renew the account after the 6 month contract?

Acanac PN
Acanac Support
Premium Member
Montreal, QC

Acanac PN

Premium Member

Hi roseponey.

I would like to help you with the information you need.
Just be more precise, please.
Service: What you would like to do and what you concern is?

About the famous profiles …
Again, according to your problem, if you are DSL Acanac customer, and experience some troubles, ask here or on “community.acanac.com”. You could send me a private message (IM).
Sometimes the problem is not exactly the speed or profile. The PC itself modems and so on. I have no problem to run several PC’s, wireless, and good quality Voip with about 4M/600K real speed.
Here on DSLR, some tools are available too. You could check the line quality, for example.

Thanks

roseponey
@dsl.bell.ca

roseponey

Anon

OK, I was a customer before, left and want to come back. But my question is

1. join before jan my account would be uinlimited?
2. if I join, accept a 6 month contract, if I let you auto renew after my contract after the 6 months, would i still have an unlimited account?
3. if the unlimited accounts get canceled, can a person get a refund? ANd would the refund be at the monthly price or the contract rate? eg 33.95 for a year, or 35.095 for a month.

Acanac PN
Acanac Support
Premium Member
Montreal, QC

Acanac PN to roseponey

Premium Member

to roseponey
Thanks for clarifications.
You've been customer, now you want to join Acanac again.
Welcome!
Normally, the contract is contract - for you and for the Company, too.
If you order a regular price 6-month unlimited bandwidth account now,
it should be respected as described.
I don't see any reason for changes during the period you pay.

(Auto) renewal just insures smooth transition to the next period,
but is up to you to verify the conditions of the next one.

Similar thing is the price you pay for promo.
You agree to the new price, but you could cancel
the default auto renewal at appropriate moment.

In any case, you will be charged for what you agreed to all clearly published conditions in the moment of you order. You could select how often this moment arrives: 6 months, 12 months and so on.

If you want unlimited bandwidth for 6 months, just order it.
If you want unlimited bandwidth for 12 months, just order this option.

In addition, see this page: »www.acanac.com/User-Agre ··· ent.html

Changes notwithstanding, the terms and conditions as
published upon the date of signing of this agreement shall
apply through the initial term.
The terms and conditions as published upon each
extension of this agreement shall be applied through
the term of the extension

I strongly believe that Acanac will continue to provide the best-priced DSL service in the future.

Just enjoy the service, don't be too scared what Bell will decide.

Peter N.