spc
uniqs

BinaryXtreme6
join:2004-04-20
Sparks, NV

4 edits

BinaryXtreme6 to nu2this

to nu2this

Re: Energy Drink Chart. Red Bull, Monster, Sex Drive...

Monster is the best tasting all around. Red Bull makes me gag. Bawls is awesome too. I drink one Monster a day.

BTW: your figure on your chart are wrong as you did not distinguish between ounce per drink.

Dude, looking at my Monster label, your chart is a messed up. No guarana in Monster? uh, some coffee and juice flavors don't. You left a lot out and are just plain wrong on others.

Carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, taurine, natural flavors, sodium citrate, l-carnitine, panax ginseng root extract, ascorbic acid, caffeine, sodium chloride, niacinamide, riboflavin, guarana seed extract, inositol, glucuronalactone, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanobalmin

Jahntassa
What, I can have feathers
Premium Member
join:2006-04-14
Conway, SC

1 recommendation

Jahntassa

Premium Member

To add to BinaryXtreme6 See Profile, you don't have a quantity. Are those figures per serving? If so what's the serving.

To do a real comparison, you need to include everything the other two drinks have. Don't just start with what the 'Sex drive' has and show how much of the matching elements the other drinks have. You should include everything they have as well, otherwise it's a jilted chart. (IMO)

BinaryXtreme6
Sparks, NV

2 edits

BinaryXtreme6

Per 8 ounces on my post.

Cabal
Premium Member
join:2007-01-21

1 edit

Cabal to BinaryXtreme6

Premium Member

to BinaryXtreme6
Low-carb Monster > *. Sugar-free Rock Star is good, too.

BinaryXtreme6
Sparks, NV

BinaryXtreme6

Gotta love the low-carb Monster.