spc
uniqs
n2ubp
join:2007-07-13
Middletown, NY

n2ubp to Smith6612

to Smith6612

Re: Frontier CEO talks to press about coming caps & overage fees

Well this is perfect. I work from home, sending and receiving lots of databases and maps. As part of my volunteer work I have an automated weather alert program that sends out e-mail to about 100 people during severe storms. Add the wife and kids usage and the TIVO and I will easily exceed the cap. Frontier has just signed their termination papers with this announcement. The early wakeup call will allow me to migrate to a non ISP bound e-mail address and from there I can jump ship to a FASTER competitor. I can then drop the three POTS lines for VOIP service and I will be done with them. Goodbye Frontier. I'm tired of your empty promises of faster, better, more reliable service. You are broken and greedy.

spewak
R.I.P Dadkins
Premium Member
join:2001-08-07
Elk Grove, CA
·Consolidated Com..

spewak

Premium Member

said by n2ubp:

Goodbye Frontier. I'm tired of your empty promises of faster, better, more reliable service. You are broken and greedy.
Well said, Very well said!! Frontiers' promises here in Elk Grove have been empty and broken sooo many times, I lost count.
It is sad, but they have made their bed.
angrybeaver
join:2008-10-22
Montgomery Creek, CA

angrybeaver

It sucks for people that have no other option to turn to, other than dial-up and satellite.. :/