dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Iceyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anon

SEC-TV Wilkes Barre Area

Just caught a ad on that channel that shows all the ads and plays the music that SECTV and Prolog are going to offer 30MB DOWN INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No mention on the upload speed, but if the speed is gonna be that high they must be raising the limits. and the price im sure.

fifty nine
join:2002-09-25
Sussex, NJ

fifty nine

We already have it in NJ. $79.95/month though. The cap is raised to 100GB each way as well.
gutch
join:2003-01-16
USA

gutch to Iceyyyyyyyyyyyyy

to Iceyyyyyyyyyyyyy
It has got to be garbage. I rarely see the 10m I'm paying for now unless its late at nigh or real early morning.

pende_tim
Premium Member
join:2004-01-04
Selbyville, DE

1 edit

pende_tim to Iceyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Premium Member

to Iceyyyyyyyyyyyyy
It is 30x2 in NJ.
But like most others, I only see 3-4000 kbps down from about 3:pm till bedtime and then it is at 9500 kbps early AM.

Tim
AndrettiFan
Premium Member
join:2007-10-18
Mechanicsburg, PA

AndrettiFan to Iceyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Premium Member

to Iceyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I would be jumping for joy if I get 3-4Meg down during peak. Just last night I was down to 600k down / 200k up during peak on my 7M account.

you might see 30MB down on that plan at 4 AM on a holiday morning but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

fifty nine
join:2002-09-25
Sussex, NJ

fifty nine

I get fairly consistent speeds. Part of the problem I had was my old linksys router couldn't keep up. So I gave it to my dad for his DSL lite connection and made myself a pfSense firewall.

Here is a speed test history: