Keansburg, NJ

1 edit

ironwalker to dubenezic

MVM

to dubenezic

Re: [OOL] Atrocious peak time speeds continue. Nothing fixed in

said by dubenezic:

Maybe call tech support?
lol, why....its more fun to wine here and have others post those pretty speed test images to prove the op is more of an idiot then they are.

$50 bucks to someone who makes a post in the OOL forum without a speed test image in it.
jimboe
join:2000-08-14
New York

1 recommendation

jimboe

said by ironwalker:

said by dubenezic:

Maybe call tech support?
lol, why....its more fun to wine here and have others post those pretty speed test images to prove the op is more of an idiot then they are.
Actually what's indicative of an idiot is someone who posts a completely useless comment in a thread that's trying to gauge how widespread a serious problem remains to be.

No one with any sense would insult someone else, referring to them as an idiot or a "whiner" because they started one solitary topic in months indicating poor speeds.
dubenezic
join:2004-05-06
Elizabeth, NJ

dubenezic

It is quite obvious to me that posting here with a thumbs down icon next to your post fixed everything.

Because Cablevision saw your post, dispatched a Field Supervisor, a tech, and went to your residence immediately. People who whine on obscure websites is indicative of someone who needs a bottle and some warm milk.
jimboe
join:2000-08-14
New York

1 recommendation

jimboe

Wow. That was well thought out, lucid and extremely helpful.
Funny too.

You figured that out all by yourself? I can't believe it.

Who was it again that forced you to read submit a steaming pile of useless crap in this thread?

hospit9
@optonline.net

hospit9 to dubenezic

Anon

to dubenezic
said by dubenezic:

It is quite obvious to me that posting here with a thumbs down icon next to your post fixed everything.

Because Cablevision saw your post, dispatched a Field Supervisor, a tech, and went to your residence immediately. People who whine on obscure websites is indicative of someone who needs a bottle and some warm milk.
people who complain to fcc cause they dont understand a cablevision commercial need a bottle and milk