uniqs
share rss forum feed

en102
Canadian, eh?

join:2001-01-26
Valencia, CA
reply to Rick

Re: Very Sad

The automakers can hold a lot of the blame for their industry.
Stats were showing Toyota to make $15B this quarter while their CEO's income is $1M, GM / Ford to lose more than $15B each, while their CEO's income is $15M, $21M respectively.

AT&T 'could' have had my business here to Uverse, however, they decided (in their wisdom) to deploy only TV+Internet and stick me with overpriced (and heavily taxed) POTS. Los Angeles area has +15 million residents, and I suspect most don't want to pay $45/month + $13month in taxes/fees for what they can get on Vonage or cable bundle for $30 or less.

rob2421342

@eastlink.ca
quote:
AT&T 'could' have had my business here to Uverse, however, they decided (in their wisdom) to deploy only TV+Internet and stick me with overpriced (and heavily taxed) POTS. Los Angeles area has +15 million residents, and I suspect most don't want to pay $45/month + $13month in taxes/fees for what they can get on Vonage or cable bundle for $30 or less.

Yeah ,.. It's called All Distance for Uverse .. $30 POTS .. nationwide .. look into it

en102
Canadian, eh?

join:2001-01-26
Valencia, CA
Yeah - I did.
$30/month for Unlimited nationwide + Canada + call display, etc. and no 'line charge' or any other BS ?
quote:
REP: I am sorry at this time U-verse voice is not available to you.
REP: You can still go for U-verse TV and Internet.\

If the '30/30/30' package that's been sent to me (and technically not available as such), why would I want to pay an extra $13/month in 'unfees' for a POTS version that doesn't even include LD to Canada ?