All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
jc10098
join:2002-04-10

jc10098 to Dogfather

to Dogfather

Re: And in a year they'll be wishing they hadn't

See reply below. BLS.GOV > Google. Facts in hard data trump personal tales of "Woh Me" and bias. Ouch.

Dogfather
Premium Member
join:2007-12-26
Laguna Hills, CA

2 edits

1 recommendation

Dogfather

Premium Member

Typical liberal symbolism over substance.

Uh, ALL FACTS > cherry picked statistics

Sure, go ahead and ignore the rest of reality and the chronology of ACTUAL EVENTS that lead to those statistics and the timeline in which they occurred.

With your logic let's go look at American death statistics for Dec 1941 to Aug 1945 and say that it's because Truman was a bad president. The circumstances that lead to those statistics are, according to you, irrelevant.
jc10098

jc10098

Statistics coupled with facts and historical events. Actually, Truman was a VERY UNPOPULAR president. That's why he wasn't elected for a second term. Do you right wingers even read your posts, before typing? Really, it amazes me the nonsense that takes place.

As for WW2, it was a war on various fronts. There's by far a difference to starting a war with a known enemy (Japan) and assisting allies repel one (Germany) than let's say blaming Iraq (Bush) for crap that never was factual (Links to 9/11, Wmds, etc)... But hey, I know, facts + statistics = Hard to Comprehend. Stick to Fox News. You'll like their spin doctor truth better. Obviously, smart people take into account what was happening before.

If you had read my post, I said numbers Increased during Carters last years. HOWEVER, Carter's numbers were about the same when he left as when he entered. Regan's Stupidity hurt himself. Those long list of events only made things worse. The same for Bush now. How do you expect a good economy when you pander to big business and let trillions go out the door for your war on everyone. Hard to spur the economy, when there's no money left for stuff back at home.

Dogfather
Premium Member
join:2007-12-26
Laguna Hills, CA

1 edit

1 recommendation

Dogfather

Premium Member

You keep on spouting cherry picked statistics while ignoring the history behind what generated them. You are a hoot. I grew up during the 1980's and remember it well. You, unfortunately are a product of our failed liberal public education system and a victim of liberal indoctrination. No amount of fact, reason and history lessons is going to change your mind.

So you go right ahead revising history. I'm sure by the time the day is out you will have the South winning the Civil War as well.
jc10098

1 edit

jc10098

No I keep stating the truth, that refute your "facts". Right Wing Whining. Cherry Picking and Liberal. Ever hear those two words and you know these guys are cornered.