Premium Member
join:2003-03-31
Ocean Springs, MS

1 edit

1 recommendation

brandon

Premium Member

So much slant.

Once again, I wish I could hear the other side of the argument so I could make an informed decision. Instead I get Karl's anti-corporate slant and that's it.

It's not your blog, Karl. Report the news, or call everything an editorial.

wmcbrine
join:2002-12-30
Laurel, MD

wmcbrine

Re: So much slant.

a) There really is no legitimate "other side".

b) Opposing AT&T's outrageous position isn't the same as being "anti-corporate". Google is a corporation, too (and a big one now).
ross7
join:2000-08-16

ross7 to brandon

to brandon
said by brandon:

Once again, I wish I could hear the other side of the argument so I could make an informed decision. Instead I get Karl's anti-corporate slant and that's it.

I guess your computer has no keyboard/mouse, or your ISP limits you to just this site on the internet, and precludes you from visiting thousands of other sites on the internet that are more "corporate friendly", and less pro-consumer biased. I feel so sorry for you being unable to get enough anti-consumer propaganda roughage to clear your colon. You must be awfully "backed-up". While entitled to your opinion, I suggest you stop wishing and go somewhere else to get your "news".

Facts are facts, and no amount of pseudo-science can do more than obfuscate them. All Karl is doing is pointing out the blatant errors in the reasoning espoused by Ed Whitacre, Scott Cleland and the rest of the Telco astro-turfers. BTW, it's called journalism. Or, do you believe DSLR should simply republish Telco bullshit without comment, or payment?

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Netgear WNDR3700v2
Zoom 5341J

KrK to brandon

Premium Member

to brandon
said by brandon:

Duh. That's about the densest thing I've read in a long time. Karl's post is bashing the report---- HE LINKS TO IT. If you want to see the OTHER side of the story, read the report!

... and then maybe you'd realize Karl is right. Oh, and BTW: Google is a large corporation.
patcat88
join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY

patcat88 to brandon

to brandon
said by brandon:

I have your future home page then, »www.att.com/gen/press-ro ··· ear=2008