Big Russ, 1918 to 2008. Rest in Peace
join:2004-08-07
New York, NY

wifi4milez to viperlmw

to viperlmw

Re: And in a year they'll be wishing they hadn't

said by viperlmw:
said by wifi4milez:

There is a reason that Reagan is almost universally admired (among all parties)...
Yea, it's called conservative rich folk media spin!
HUH?? The media over overwhelmingly, and unashamedly liberal leaning. Thats a documented and undisputed fact.

Dogfather
Premium Member
join:2007-12-26
Laguna Hills, CA

Dogfather

Premium Member

You gotta love the liberal desperation in trying to rewrite the success of the 1980's. I guess they believe as usual, if they lie enough about it, it will become 'historical fact'.
viperlmw
Premium Member
join:2005-01-25

viperlmw to wifi4milez

Premium Member

to wifi4milez
said by wifi4milez:

said by viperlmw:
said by wifi4milez:

There is a reason that Reagan is almost universally admired (among all parties)...
Yea, it's called conservative rich folk media spin!
HUH?? The media over overwhelmingly, and unashamedly liberal leaning. Thats a documented and undisputed fact.
Uhh, only to Feaux Noise

Dogfather
Premium Member
join:2007-12-26
Laguna Hills, CA

Dogfather

Premium Member

Oh brother.

wifi4milez
Big Russ, 1918 to 2008. Rest in Peace
join:2004-08-07
New York, NY

wifi4milez to viperlmw

to viperlmw
said by viperlmw:

Uhh, only to Feaux Noise
Or perhaps the Pew Research study was also wrong? They found that over 66% of the media in this country has a liberal bias. Read up my friend.

»www.journalism.org/node/11266
jc10098
join:2002-04-10

jc10098

Cause no one likes the right... Even the right hates itself about now. Look at their losses. One or maybe 2 seats shy of a Democratic filbustter proof majority. As it stands, Dems might just have to convince one person to go with them, and wallah, they got their way. Now Democrats suck just as bad as Republicans. However, I see something for my money with democrats. Republicans just toss it all over to their corporate buddies, do away with consumer protections, and smile right back at ya as if they've accomplished something.