how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Travelfan1
RIP Analog Go Digital

join:2005-08-23
Woodbridge, NJ

How does an editor see what's currently in a private FAQ?

hi there - newbie here. I did a search and I couldn't find the answer, so sorry if it's been answered already.

How can an editor of a FAQ that's still unavailable to the general public see what are the current FAQ items? I am working on the Comcast Cable TV FAQ but I am not the only editor, so it's important for us, the editors of that FAQ, to see what's been posted already.
--
COMCAST of New Jersey II(Union) - Dead last in HD channels in NY metro area! Only 26 HD channels, compared to 102 for Fios and over 50 for Directv, Dish, Time Warner and Cablevision!
Verizon DSL

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:21

Nothing at all has been posted in that FAQ and you need to, as editors, decide what you want as sections there and then add them in. What you see at the link I gave you is how it is right now, a clean slate.

Let me know when you have your list ready and, if you haven't figured out how to add it by then, I'll help.

A hint to get you started:

»FAQ Owners' FAQ »Starting out - what to do first?
--
Join Team Helix * I am praying for these friends .

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:21

1 recommendation

reply to Travelfan1

BTW, if coordination is easier in a forum than by IM between three editors, why not work out the initial sections and numbering system here in this thread?
--
Join Team Helix * I am praying for these friends .