NOVA_GuyObamaCare Kills AmericansPremium
reply to MSauk
Re: Geez I can see some legitimate ways of potentially using more than 250GB. Now, I haven't done the math on the following, but I'd suspect that consumption habits like the following could create a problem:
(Maybe someone else can plug in some typical usage numbers and do the math, I'd love to see the results!)
- I have a Netflix account. I stream movies and old TV episodes from DVD to myself most weekday nights for entertainment. I also stream stuff like this throughout the weekend.
- I have done away with my Verizon POTS line and have VoIP service now (thanks to recommendations and feedback from the forms here). Typical phone usage is probably 30 minutes - 60 minutes per day, and more on the weekends.
- I have an MSDN account and use it regularly to download ISOs of OSes, servers, apps, etc.
- I stream music from online stations into the house when I'm away from home on the weekdays. It at least gives my pet something to listen to while I'm out.
- Downloading patches/updates from Microsoft for several OSes on several boxes at my home.
- Your typical casual web surfing, forum visiting, email downloading, television guide info downloading, etc., etc.
I'm sure I could think of more stuff too, given additional time. I wonder how close to 250GB this all could potentially be?
Save us, oh Great Obamasiah. Peggy Joseph and I both pray that You come to pay our mortgage and fill our cars with gas. (Premium please!)