share rss forum feed
« I downloadPiracy Tax »
This is a sub-selection from Hmmmm

grandpinaple

join:2006-01-03
New York, NY
reply to cdru

Re: Hmmmm

Who cares if the infringers are innocent. Infringers are singular entities who individually exercise very little power. Whereas the RIAA is a large organization exercising extra legal power. They can do a lot of damage whereas the individual can do little.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
said by grandpinaple:

Who cares if the infringers are innocent. Infringers are singular entities who individually exercise very little power. Whereas the RIAA is a large organization exercising extra legal power. They can do a lot of damage whereas the individual can do little.
So, if you are a small criminal stealing from a large corporation, then that is OK? But what if a million small criminals are stealing? Then we have a breakdown in society.
--
My BLOG .. .. Internet News .. .. My Web Page
Ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?

Hangmn
Don't Fight It...It's Inevitable
Premium
join:2000-04-08
Philadelphia, PA
said by FFH:

said by grandpinaple:

So, if you are a small criminal stealing from a large corporation, then that is OK? But what if a million small criminals are stealing? Then we have a breakdown in society.
Point is ..IT DIDN'T WORK,,they are BACK peddling...RICO **IA's ZERO..PIRATES 1
--
»davescustompc.com

tompoe

@networkiowa.com
Check Ray Beckerman's site for list of suits brought in recent days, and ask yourself why the author wants you to believe the RIAA has quit.