spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Dude9000
@rr.com

Dude9000

Anon

Teleblend service outage

I don't have any service since this morning. Was OK early morning & thne midway through a call it went away & never came back.
I have had some call drop issues but not this bad in a while. I have reset the gizmo a few times but no help.
In past my most problematic thing has been that esp. the outgoing calls & all calls in generala have had some delay in communication, ie when you talk it takes a few seconds (sometimes more sometimes less) delay for the other party to hear what you are said.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dude 9000

Coxey
@rr.com

Coxey

Anon

My teleblend is out too, starting to look like another sunrocket episode of going out of business. There web site is down also.

howieh
4 more weeks
MVM
join:2000-08-06
Metuchen, NJ

howieh

MVM

Yup, 2 users don't have service, they gotta be going out of business. Damn, I'm only about 10 days into my billed / paid month, think I can get a refund? Hey, my service still works. Maybe it's a phased going out of business.

Dude9000
@rr.com

Dude9000 to Dude9000

Anon

to Dude9000
My service is back but choppy & only for outgoing. the delay issue is still there, actually a little worse now.

TBSupport1
join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

Do you guys have Ticket numbers?

Both of you guys are on Road Runner, if the website is down for you as well as calls, I'm wondering if you RR is having internet problems.

If you provide some ticket numbers, I can take a look and investigate. We have not had any reports of platform issues.