Premium Member
join:2002-09-22
Naperville, IL

insomniac to FifthE1ement

Premium Member

to FifthE1ement

Re: What I believe...

said by FifthE1ement:

A few years before the oldest children went off to work times were at there worst, and just once her oldest brother stole a loaf of bread from a store a short distance from the tenements in which they lived.
Did the police office fail in his duties? Should he have taken the loaf of bread away from the starving family? Sometimes you have to make a moral decision rather than a monetary one based on the circumstances which you are presented.
Please tell me you did not just compare the theft of bread to the theft of cable television.

CableTool
Poorly Representing MYSELF.
Premium Member
join:2004-11-12

CableTool

Premium Member

said by insomniac:
said by FifthE1ement:

A few years before the oldest children went off to work times were at there worst, and just once her oldest brother stole a loaf of bread from a store a short distance from the tenements in which they lived.
Did the police office fail in his duties? Should he have taken the loaf of bread away from the starving family? Sometimes you have to make a moral decision rather than a monetary one based on the circumstances which you are presented.
Please tell me you did not just compare the theft of bread to the theft of cable television.
Life and Death... or THE HILLS. Fair comparison..