« Chad.I'll wager... »
This is a sub-selection from Areas that get spun off

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH
reply to SterlingJ85

Re: Areas that get spun off

I know the difference between the networks. I stated them before.

But not telling your customers anything and you have under a week now until the merger is complete is another Sprint-Nextel merger in the works.

You have all these prepaid people from Alltel wondering if they'll get to keep their service or not due to not being in a contract. CellCo Partnership won't tell them a damn thing because they claim they don't have to. You have Alltel on the other hand claiming they don't know what in the hell is going on.

And Sprint could have completed the merger if they would NOT have allowed people to switch from the Sprint brand to Nextel. If they would have made EVERYONE move to the Sprint side after their contract expired and STOPPED signed people up on Nextel's brand Nextel would not have any new customers and would all be happy in the CDMA land.

And you claim the Cellular One problem was due to the difference. You better thank again. Cellular One didnt tell their customers anything either just like Alltel is doing. VZW didnt tell customers anything either UNTIL after the merger was done and REQUIRED ALL CUSTOMERS to sign a NEW contract just because of the difference.

I was one of those customers and it was a pain in the ass. CellCo does NOT know how to manage a Merger let alone know how to take care of their customers.