how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TC51

@comcast.net

Porting from Packet8 to TeleBlend

Dear TeleBlend support,

I am a TeleBlend customer that has submitted the paperwork to port my main phone number over from Packet8.

Will I just be contacted via email when its time and told to reboot my device, or what? Please explain the process.

Thanks,
TC51

TC51

@comcast.net

TeleBlend support: PS the ticket # is 312480. I realize it has only been a few days since the paperwork was submitted, I am just asking how it will happen once you get the number from my existing provider.

Thanks,
TC52

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA

1 edit

Hey there. Since you have submitted your LOA, we will begin the porting process. It takes approximately 20-30 business days to LNP a number to us. Now that can be longer or it can be really short. It all depends on the losing carrier and their ability to process the request as quickly as possible.

You will receive notification of your expected port date. Then you will also receive another email letting you know that your number officially ported. You can also log into your billing portal and look at your ticket. The ticket will state where in the current process you are. Currently we are waiting for the date when your number will move.