spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Hazy Arc
join:2006-04-10
Greenwood, SC

Hazy Arc

[Rave] Little Caesers Hot 'n Ready Pizza

A large pepperoni pizza for $5 with no waiting. Just go by and pick it up...as many as you want. Say what you want about Little Caesars pizza, but damn this is a great deal.

Personally I love the pizza. It's definitely no stone-ground, homemade pizza, but it is a delicious way to feed the family for $5.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner

Premium Member

Yep, I love it too. When we're running busy, I'll stop on my way home and pick up 2 or 3.

TheBarbarian
BRB, pillaging...
join:2006-01-09
Kenosha, WI

TheBarbarian to Hazy Arc

to Hazy Arc
I concur. When I want a pizza NOW, Little Caesar's can't be beat. It's what fast food ought to be.

imrf
Premium Member
join:2002-06-06
Utica, MI

imrf to Hazy Arc

Premium Member

to Hazy Arc
said by Hazy Arc:

Say what you want about Little Caesars pizza, but damn this is a great deal.
Yeah, it's a good deal. And I'm glad they did it, because everyone else around me is doing the same thing. So I can get a much better pizza than Little Caesars for the same price.

ironwalker
World Renowned
MVM
join:2001-08-31
Keansburg, NJ

ironwalker to Hazy Arc

MVM

to Hazy Arc
I used to love little ceasors but have long vanished in Monmouth and middlesex counties here in jersey about 15yrs ago.

ninjatutle
Premium
join:2006-01-02
San Ramon, CA

ninjatutle to Hazy Arc

to Hazy Arc
Yeah, these are not bad and certainly cheap. Too bad I moved and don't have one near. 8 Miles to the nearest when I used to live down the street to one.

PhoenixAZ
Get A Mac
Premium Member
join:2004-01-04
Phoenix, AZ

PhoenixAZ to Hazy Arc

Premium Member

to Hazy Arc
It is right across the street from my college, it is perfect, me and a group of friends stop in and buy a pizza and split it up.
NightVisor
Premium Member
join:2001-02-28
Fontana, CA
Netgear R7000

NightVisor to Hazy Arc

Premium Member

to Hazy Arc
The LC around the corner from me must be the exception to the rule, then. Their Hot-n-Ready Pizza is a disgusting travesty of grease and dried out bread. When they first opened, the pizzas were great. Over time, the quality dropped. It is no longer worth consideration, much less five dollars.

Are the restaurants franchised out? If the one near me is the exception, I'll gladly contact Corporate.

imrf
Premium Member
join:2002-06-06
Utica, MI

imrf

Premium Member

said by NightVisor:

Their Hot-n-Ready Pizza is a disgusting travesty of grease and dried out bread.
I agree with you on this. Their pizza is cardboard with crappy sauce and crappy cheese. It tastes horrible, to me. Thats why I lucked out with other places matching the $5 pizza, much better ingredients and flavor.

lzsxs908
@charter.com

lzsxs908 to Hazy Arc

Anon

to Hazy Arc
Does anyone else think Little Caesers pizza used to be much better? like 10-15years ago there pizza was awesome, now they must use really cheap ingredients.

Hazy Arc
Greenwood, SC

Hazy Arc to NightVisor

to NightVisor
I love ours...then again, taste is solely subjective.
OHN
join:2003-02-05
Appleton, WI

OHN to Hazy Arc

to Hazy Arc
Yeah I love it too although occasionaly it is not ready. I have to wait 20 minutes or so and it looks like they hire tards too. However, still very much worth it. I love the crazy bread big time.
OHN

OHN to lzsxs908

to lzsxs908
I thought the same way but I was a little kid at the time. Sometimes when you are young things taste so much better. I used to get out of jr high and cross the stree Little Cesars. I would get a pizza slice and coke for $1.50. They dont sell by the slice no more but at $5 for a large pizza who is complaining?

Gbcue
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Santa Rosa, CA

Gbcue to Hazy Arc

Premium Member

to Hazy Arc
Disgusting, every time I eat this pizza, I get diarrhea.

Caddyroger
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
To the west

Caddyroger to Hazy Arc

Premium Member

to Hazy Arc
The only bad about you can get pepperoni or just cheese.

Hazy Arc
Greenwood, SC

1 recommendation

Hazy Arc to Gbcue

to Gbcue
Everytime I eat it, I get full.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

Little Ceasers is my favorite pizza brand.

Mannus
Premium Member
join:2005-10-25
Fort Wayne, IN

Mannus to Hazy Arc

Premium Member

to Hazy Arc
I used to love the Hut, then I found East of Chicago Pizza which I thought
tastes just like the red roofed guys. Now, as I have gotten older, I find that I prefer the pizza from one of the local pizza places more. Another place I like is Hungry Howie's.

QuakeFrag
Premium Member
join:2003-06-13
NH

QuakeFrag to Hazy Arc

Premium Member

to Hazy Arc
Here in Flint, MI it is a little bit of a joke. First off, they aren't $5 because of "insurance reasons". (Flint used to be #3 highest crime in the US). Out the door they are roughly $6-7. And they are never ready, usually takes just as long to order from any other place. In Detroit-Metro, they are $5 and are always ready.

mr_slick
join:2003-05-22
Lynnwood, WA

mr_slick to Hazy Arc

to Hazy Arc
Little Caesars is the best!!

My girlfriend used to work there and I sometimes went in and made my own

Then they all disappeared around here.... and now many years later they are coming back. I am super happy because the two that I have near me are pretty good (YES THEY ARE ALL franchises-- at least around here, so quality can vary greatly).

I just wish the ones here delivered, but being only a couple miles away, it is good to stop there while out getting some beer!

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to Gbcue

Premium Member

to Gbcue
said by Gbcue:

They're the taco bell of pizza joints?

ninjatutle
Premium
join:2006-01-02
San Ramon, CA

ninjatutle

The boy has a weak stomach.

Gbcue
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Santa Rosa, CA

Gbcue to dvd536

Premium Member

to dvd536
said by dvd536:

said by Gbcue:

They're the taco bell of pizza joints?
Sure, except I don't get diarrhea with Taco Bell.

Ark4
join:2002-06-08
Lansing, MI

Ark4 to Hazy Arc

to Hazy Arc

What's great over here, is that we have Little Caesers with drive-through windows.
But the pizza price was recently raised to $5.55 too.

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to Hazy Arc

Premium Member

to Hazy Arc
yea little caesars is the bomb for pizza, till recently I noticed that Pizza World started matching it (their corporate office is next to one here in GC, IL) and they started competing rather well.

Pros and cons on both sides. Pizza World still has the $8 all you can eat pizza buffet and they started doing the $5 pizza deal.

Ironically the little caesars around here is better quality than chucky cheeses. Thank god I just go for the video games and for the kids. If I had to eat pizza there I would just order salad.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK

KrK to Hazy Arc

Premium Member

to Hazy Arc
Little Caesars used to be good here.

Now it's just nasty. I love Pizza, and I tried this "deal" when it came out eagerly. I didn't even eat 1/3rd the pizza. Terrible!
61999674 (banned)
Gotta Do What Ya Gotta Do
join:2000-09-02
Here

61999674 (banned) to Hazy Arc

to Hazy Arc
From my experience, Little Caesar's has never been "great", passable considering the price, maybe.

They are all gone locally, some closed, some privately run under a different name.

The small Mom and Pop type places are almost always MUCH better, those in a crappy building are almost always better too.

banditws6
Shrinking Time and Distance
Premium Member
join:2001-08-18
Frisco, TX

banditws6 to Hazy Arc

Premium Member

to Hazy Arc
When myself and a few guys were slaving away on this startup company a few years ago, we subsisted on Hot 'n' Ready pies from Little Caesars.

Now, Caesars isn't the best stuff -- and some of the toppings, like the mushrooms, are downright disgusting -- but a $5 pepperoni pizza isn't bad at all. Personally I think they taste fine. They're no Buddy's Pizza from Detroit, natch, but it'll do when you're broke.

In Naples, they're like $5.55 instead of $5 though.

Skand
join:2001-06-01
Corpus Christi, TX

Skand to Caddyroger

to Caddyroger
At our store, you have to wait if you want other ingredients, but you still get the same deal. I call it in before I head there and by the time I get there, it's hot and ready.

Combat Chuck
Too Many Cannibals
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Verona, PA

Combat Chuck to lzsxs908

Premium Member

to lzsxs908
said by lzsxs908 :

Does anyone else think Little Caesers pizza used to be much better? like 10-15years ago there pizza was awesome, now they must use really cheap ingredients.
I don't know what happened but a while ago all the LC pizza places closed (when they used to do the Pizza, Pizza where you couldn't buy just one, they sold you 2). Recently they started opening new stores with the new stuff. LC's was never great pizza, but it was better than it is now. Still, I've tasted worse $5 pizzas, (Pennsylvania pizza in State College, Pa anyone).